Other Clubs' Transfers

I don’t take posts about racism lightly, it’s a topic close to my heart. Anytime that I ever saw racism / Arteta talk I always called it out. I am 100% certain about that

Why lol?

I know what I’ve read I’m not looking up drag anyone through the mud. I just don’t like equating my man Arteta to a terrorist or a fucking racist.

To prove you’re not a liar of course. Which no one accused you of being. :slight_smile:

You’re allowed not like those things but it’s BS to say the racism thing goes unchallenged when it’s not the case.

I think that’s a slight over exaggeration but what ever it takes to get your point across.

So what about the mid table finishes, or two seasons of breaking records for all the wrong reasons or continually making the same mistakes?
Aren’t supporters allowed to criticise someone when they’re doing an appalling job.

I said at the start of this season that if, after spending 200m, Arteta got us a top four place, that he deserves another season.
I also said if he doesn’t, then we should get a new manager because three seasons and record spending is more than enough to see us in the CL places.

There are several new managers to the PL who have done a very good job but without all the advantages he’s had, that could have done what Arteta has.

Explain to me how you challenged it. Please tell me how you laid down that Guendou was simply not good enough and it was nothing to with his heritage as some claimed?

November 2020 I was calling this shit out with plenty of people doing the same thing

3 Likes

So you won’t bring reciepts but I should. And they should also conform to the specifications you outline? :slight_smile:

Truth is you know exactly what I’m talking about. It is what it is man.

I will admire Castiel’s perseverance if he sticks to it long after Arteta is gone.

@BigWeng_4LYFE and I have continued our pro Wenger duties

You don’t even understand why I used that as an example?

This shit has been going on for about 2 years. I don’t care if you’re from North America, Africa or Ireland. Being from the north doesn’t give you a licence to act like a fucking idiot

Was it just the idiot weng character saying it?

Best to just ignore everything that he types

3 Likes

My point stands.

There were a bunch of better posters than myself who felt as alienated by all this Artetasexual horshit.

I feel sometimes if I draw it back a little my boys Bizzy and Clifton will come home.

1 Like

@Castiel fighting the good fight. Don’t worry, the moment we drop some points, the Arteta haters will come back out frothing at the mouth :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

They aren’t posting at the moment because you lot started marginalising and mocking them when our form improved. Hopefully we dont end up losing some of these good posters because of it.

2 Likes

Ooooh counter attack

They’ve clearly died of Ligma

1 Like

Can you immediately get back in your cave? Anti-Arteta SCUM.

12 Likes

I’m pretty sure it was actually a fatal case of updog

1 Like

Only cure for that is some bofa.

Can confirm :smiling_imp:

1 Like