Olivier Giroud

Maybe he’ll fluke a Serie A winners medal to add to his collection of accidentally falling upwards in his career.

I’m sure @Gio would be thrilled.

4 Likes

Gazidis getting the gang back together :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Fuck that guy. I hope he has nothing but failure at Milan. (Thoughts and prayers to @Gio ) At least Raul was up front about being a criminal.

3 Likes

No, Joshua, no. Giroud doesn’t fluke anything. Any medal he has has been earned through hard work.

2 Likes

This is completely true, they’ve all been earned through Kante’s hard work.

11 Likes

Don’t start, you won’t win. I will die on the Giroud hill.

3 Likes

Is that near Hazard Mountain where I live in Smugly Right Manor?

I’ll tell my children that Oli G was one of the best strikers of his generation, and the undisputed best one in France.

I’ll also die on that hill.

This is just insane. Good player? Sure. Lots of trophies? Sure. Shit the bed when we needed him the most? Absolutely. Joke at WC 2018? Goddamn right. Best in his generation? Not even in the top ten.

3 Likes

I’ll show them those worldies he scored and some pics of him holding the WC and CL. They’ll buy it.
Isn’t he the top scorer for France too? Or is it Top 5?

That just means he’s old and played at the same time the more talented striker for France was banned from the NT for blackmailing a teammate with a sex tape.

I’m on the hill next to you

Henry is the top scorer for France.

2 Likes

Yeo, checked it now. Henry 1st with 52 and Giroud second at 46.

Fucker spent almost 6 years with us and wins a few FA Cups.

Joins Chelsea as an old cunt, wins the Europa League AGAINST us, wins the World Cup, wins another FA Cup and wins a Champions League.

He was at Chelsea half the time but he is associated with them so much more in my mind than he is with Arsenal. Will never forgive him that awful season when Özil put dozens of chances on a plate for him and the cunt couldn’t score. Lost us the league.

I really dislike Giroud these days. Bastard bitch

8 Likes

You’re spot on man, we suffered so this cunt could have the career dreams are made of. While I hold no love for him it’s not quite a Xhaka situation for me though, the blood is on Wenger’s hands for not looking for a better striker sooner.

7 Likes

Looking sexy

2 Likes

Pulling off that PE kit string bag very well.

3 Likes

How’s he going to fit in there Gio? Super sub?