Olivier Giroud

Prime Seria A age. Good move for him.

4 Likes

:heart_eyes:

Think I’d have an orgasm

3 Likes

They can compare Zimmer frames and talk about when they used to play the game before televised football had been invented.

1 Like

fuck that shit no thanks, ibra is ten times the player he is, and 4m is way too much for him, rather give a pay rise to several players and keep this man away

1 Like

I think he’ll get 18 league goals in his first season at Milan

1 Like

:fishing_pole_and_fish::fishing_pole_and_fish::fishing_pole_and_fish:

1 Like

Puskas winner. FA Cup winner. Europa League winner. World Cup winner. Champions League winner.

2 Likes

Not a bad CV sadly. Is he staying at Chelsea for a crack at the EPL next season ?

No, they haven’t renewed his contract yet. But apparently AC Milan are close to signing him.

Giroud has double the European trophies arsenal have in the 21st Century.

You truly hate to see it.

From that performance vs Monaco to fucking winning it :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Erm. Only people with a Giroud agenda hate to see it.

Those of us who know how underrated Giroud is love to see it. By “us” I think it’s just me and @sevchenko . Everyone else knows nothing.

3 Likes

Yeah he’s a perfect backup striker tbh. I was against the Laca signing because of Giroud and Theo already being on the team. He was never gonna be a main option and lead a club to a CL final tho.

1 Like

I mean the way arsenal and Chelsea have used Giroud tells you all you need to know about the mentality of the 2 teams.

4 Likes
1 Like

;(

1 Like

True. You’ve goto be as shit as Chelsea to qualify for Europa

Oooh yeah; you’re in the gang too. I do like a threesome to be fair. Welcome aboard.

2 Likes

Nah, I like Giroud, defended his rep a lot on here in the face of unfair criticism from many. I still absolutely hated seeing him with a CL trophy, because my hatred for Chelsea and bitternesss about Arsenal’s utter shitness and historical lack of European pedigree overrides any residual fondness for Giroud lol.

2 Likes

Hang on. I’m not doing a foursome. You can be the waiter and bring us food.

Please, I want no part of that. Continue as you were :grin: