Oleksandr Zinchenko (35)

I think that’s harsh. He is a really good player IMO. Perfect signing for us and would provide cover at LB, CM and LW. I think we should be in for him. Get Gabriel Jesus done first, then go back in for him.

3 Likes

Zinchenko may not be City level, but he ain’t Everton level either. We should seriously look to bring him to the Emirates.

8 Likes

People forgetting that Cal might be smarting still from a recent WC qualifier

4 Likes

Ah, fairs.

Haha nah thats way old news now. Just don’t think he’s very good

1 Like

Goes to Everton and his career is over.

1 Like

Just because you’ve played for City doesn’t mean we should sign them FFS

1 Like

He is better than Everton. Would be a terrible move for him.

1 Like

As LB sure but where else is he starting CM for a top half team?

West Ham. He can team up with Yarmelenko there. Let the media lap it up.

I know those morons managed to end up in a relegation battle but they’re not some bum club.

Zinchenko cam become a cult hero there. Plus, they will probably quintuple his wages.

They haven’t got the money. They were crap with Carlo and been on a downward spiral for years.
Moshiri wants out.
He’s way better than them. Needs to respect himself before he thinks of joining them. Clubs in trouble.

They’re a top 10 in England still. I think they’ll come through their financial issues.

There 28 years without a trophy and been well surpassed by the likes of West Ham and Leicester now.
Palace Wolves, Villa all around their level now and run a lot better. That’s before we mention Newcastle elevation now.
Yesterday’s news Everton mate.

4 Likes

We’re probably being a little disrespectful but they are the saddest club in the EPL. I really feel for their fans. There are very few EPL teams that I’d be loathed support but Everton are one of them. I just can’t see any upside to supporting them. Fair enough things ain’t perfect with Arsenal but all the hyper negativity on here about us at times is overblown. There’s tons of cool things I love about supporting Arsenal even through all the shit and I genuinely think we’ll be back to our best some day.

If I supported Everton I’d genuinely be the saddest boi and just sit on their forums all day having a moan.

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve always liked Everton and have a soft spot for them so I’m taking no pleasure in their demise

2 Likes

I always wanted to see Everton do well. When they got new owners I thought it’d be great for them but money genuinely doesn’t buy success. You need to have all the right components in place otherwise you end up with a squad like United / Everton have over the years and like we did in Wenger’s later years.

They need a genuine rebuild though and I don’t think that’s possible the way that it would if they weren’t so financially fucked.

1 Like

I always feel like Everton have always fixated too much on Liverpool and that rivalry, they just keep trying harder and harder to keep up with their neighbours and it just keeps getting worse and worse.

They take short cuts, they over compensate and they just keep falling further and further behind. Much like United they need to just focus on being there own club and fixing what they can slowly and sustainably.

It’s why I never care when people bang on about Spurs finishing above us- until they win something of merit it geniunely doesn’t phase me in the slightest. I also love the direction we are going these days with younger, technically astute players rather than journeymen like Conte loves to collect. I really think the power balance is going to shift back for us soon and once Kane/Son fuck off it’s lights out. Can they win something with Conte before that happens? I dunno but I really don’t think so tbh. For me it just feels like we’re going about the right way and this summer could be so decisive

There problem is they never embraced the prem. They get caught up in cliches like people’s club and Dogs of war.
They are simply playing in analogue when everyone is bought High definition. There a meme of a club now and it’s by choice.

1 Like

I have soft spot for Everton for paying around 30M for Iwobi. Hope they are looking for a winger too.

1 Like