Odsonne Édouard

Dearer usually means better. Everytime I see Edouard he reminds me of Lacazette so much, nothing about him stands out

Both around £30m I’d have thought.

Isak is a lanky guy and not quite ready for the prem, but a slightly beefed up version would be the perfect guy for us imo, if we are to be done with Balogun and Lacazette.

Fair enough but I’ve never seen him play so can’t comment :joy:

He’s the new rage, he’s got the talent but I think he’s extremely wasteful currently, there’s just a severe lack of available strikers

1 Like

I would defo sell Laca in the summer (his value will be good after this season) and reinvest in Edouard.

Yes please, 15m would be a steal

Proper click bate article that. At least tell us who it is so we don´t have to open it.

Edit: lol just realised which thread this is posted in

2 Likes

A pub team striker in a pub league
Ummmmmmm
Makes sense

:facepalm: :joy:
Don’t think its any more clickbait than any other transfer rumour article tbh, at least it gives a reason as to why he’d be devalued at the moment

2 Likes

4 Likes

By all means let’s take a serious look at Edouard but the way we have let Nketiah, Lacazette and Balogun all go to the last year of their contracts is criminal.

5 Likes

I can tell you this.

He’s diabolical on Fifa

1 Like

Arsenal Feeder Club FC.

1 Like

FFS if true why are we letting Mbappe the Second goto Leicester for 15m while offering twice as much for some big oak tree from the championship?

2 Likes

Would be a travesty if we let Leicester jack this player from under our noses at that price. FFS

2 Likes

There’s your Vardy replacement

Superb work from Leicester

2 Likes

It’s a calculating gamble and working under Rodgers is a plus for him but I’m a bit sceptical he’s the player some think he is for the PL.

Guys it’s a Daily Mail article ffs.

2 Likes

My opinion on him has gone down. I’m less inclined to believe he’s a certified top talent than I was a year or so ago. I don’t see “IT” anymore. I think his development has stalled.

2 Likes