OA Themes thread

I prefer dark, but got switched to light accidentally 3 months ago and was too lazy to change it until mysty’s awesome plugin today :kos2:

2 Likes

Once you go dark, you never disembark

1 Like

Dark mode is way easier on the eyes

4 Likes

I can’t fathom how dark theme is preferred.
I get that people prefer less brightness but the light red patches that appear momentarily makes me puke.

If you want to improve dark theme, bar the banner, don’t introduce red anywhere. Red and Dark grey doesn’t always blend well, if you tried to get them to blend, you need Manchester United’s red CMYK and proper black, not dark grey.
Use white fonts.
At the top, the thread names appear in black over red background, which looks ugly.
Give different colors to moderators as their username are in red.
Give a different color to like count or give it a dark red color, not flourescent one.
The post count of the thread is red font over red background. Wtf is that shit?
The reply button is so red or orange, I wanna abort the website.

So yeah the problem is the reds despite red being my fav color.

Look at this shit. Yuck

Here, snapshot for reference.
On light theme, it is subtle but here it is too apparent & just ugly.

As compared to

It so isn’t.fucking yuck.
Plus why would Mysty ask for recommendations then?

Because he’s desperate to please people, I’m not, and I don’t like change :grin:

He uses the bloody light theme anyway, so both of you light motherfuckers can stop interfering with something you don’t use haha

1 Like

That highlighted red bit lasts seconds when you come into new posts. Complete non issue for dark theme.

2 Likes

Once you go dark, you don’t give a fark (about anyone else’s opinion apart from your own)

Just need a goalkeeper each and we’re all set. Not gonna lie though, i’m a bit concerned… the other team have an actual Gladiator and SRCJJ, who clearly works out… and we’re at a disadvantage with @JakeyBoy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Tbh I don’t mind either one.

Ffs. It’s football, not wrestling, you cheeky bitch :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hey I go gym and also Shamrock used to be a heavyweight, so we have our fair share too :smile:

3 Likes

This is how we ended up with Trump.

Super heavyweight. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’d be like peak Koscielny and @SRCJJ and @Gladiator would be distinctly average big units like Baptista and Kolasinac.

We’d wipe the floor with them. @Phoebica your head’s gone mate

3 Likes

I play like peak Ibrahimovic thank you very much :kroenke:

1 Like

I like the confidence mate, maybe you should come down to a 7-a-side game I play in on Saturday mornings in Elephant and Castle. It’s a good quality game but sometimes we struggle to get the full 14 people so anybody who likens themselves to Kosh is welcome to come. We’re reconvening in the new year so I expect to see you at least once mate :eyes:

2 Likes

Ooft, no reason not since you’ve met and live close

The gauntlet has been thrown :giroud3:

2 Likes

Sorry, I’m busy that weekend.

6 Likes