OA Themes thread

Back when we just launched the new forums, a few people asked about the possibility of adding a dark theme on OA. Well after some digging we’ve found something that might suit us :slight_smile: .

It’s basically a plugin that lets you quickly toggle between light or dark themes. Check it out live here: https://forum.empyrion-homeworld.net look for the switch theme toggle top right.

Anyhoo, let’s poll this:

#Would you use a dark OA theme?

• Yes, all the time!
  • Only during the evening/night
  • Barely, I prefer light.
  • No, not needed.

0 voters

1 Like

not for me.

I tried dark twitter for a while and didn’t like it. So this will be the same

6-3. End it now and give the people what they want. :wink:

2 Likes

Gave that other site and had a fiddle with the light/dark button, I really liked it.

Too early to say if I’d permanently switch to that theme but I 100% would use it in the evening/at night.

2 Likes

GIVE US WHAT WE WANT

Can it be an option? If I want it click a button, if not leave it be.

That’s how it is in the link provided, it’s right at the top of the page so you don’t even need to go fishing about looking for it in settings. On the provision that it would be the same on this site I see basically no reason not to have the option

Cool. I’ve had nine beers so may have missed that. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t drink. Is 9 beers enough to get wankered?

When you are 34…yep

2 Likes

If the Dark side is good enough for Darth Vader, it’s good enough for us :wenger:

Looks like we’ve got our answer already :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for the votes guys :slight_smile:

Looks like we have work to do, dammit lol.

2 Likes

I’m not sure what worse. @Calum drinking budweiser or you not drinking at all. :smile:

(Sorry cal)

1 Like

Would you rather never drink again or only ever drink Budweiser? I know which id go for. :slight_smile:

Haha I drink cider and vodka more. Not at the same time though :wink:

Bud is just the beer I like if I have to pick beer

What cider do you drink?

If you say Strongbow you’re fucking banned.

2 Likes

Voted yes then realised it had nothing to do with changing the theme to some occult bathlomite themed background or something :japanese_ogre:

Haha don’t worry Strongbow is horrible :smiley:

Magners, Bulmers or Koppaberg.

You should give Old Mout cider a try, the kiwi and lime flavoured one is pretty banging

3 Likes

Beer is disgusting lol don’t know how people have a taste for it

Magnum is my choice of drink. What an aphrodisiac lol