OA Themes thread

Haha it’s a legitimate offer for you if you ever fancy a kick about on Saturday mornings. It’s literally a straight bus there too and is always a good game. Figured now that we’re basically best friends I should start inviting you places.

2 Likes

I love how after 21 votes in the poll, there is barely anything to seperate the two options :sweat_smile: Which nicely proves that the two themes are pretty much equally loved or hated. Can’t get this level of feedback anywhere else :sunglasses:

Oh and team Light theme would destroy the Dark side in a game :ramsey:

1 Like

Just go Jakey, it’ll be fun poppet.

Dark theme for me all the way, if uou really want to fck people up go for a bruised banana :banana: theme :rofl:

For those using the Dark OA theme, I have changed the category title color, in the red navbar. From black to white, the readabilty was awful.

2 Likes

Nice work. I still don’t like the feature on here though. Luckily we can change it :slight_smile:

Last night I opted to view the site in the dark theme for a good while for the first time, and it allowed me to see the good points and bad points of the theme.

What I never realised was some bits needed fixing, which am surprised no one pointed out. So I’ve managed to get @Bl1nk to make some subtle changes. Such as, white text instead of black in the red reply button. Likewise for indication of a new post in the Latest Post section. Also fixed the huge white box where the display of member writing a new post bit at the bottom pops up, blended that in with the main background colour.

We may alter some other bits, but for those who use it, hopefully you find the small changes better. Whether anyone notices or cares :slight_smile:

I’ve also decided to move the posts from feedback into here, and just make it a thread on theme based stuff.

4 Likes

Big fan of all the changes. Nice work folks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I didn’t even know there was a dark mode, until a few seconds ago. Much better!

3 Likes

Everything looks better in dark modec

2 Likes

just trying out the dark theme and I’m going back to normal, it hurts my eyes

1 Like

Made my switch to the dark side after recent improvements. Gotta say I’m loving it :bellend:

2 Likes

https://imgflip.com/i/1ue8es

Switched to dark twitter for a change and I like it goes well with my black phone case now.

Had a look at Dark OA to see if it was as terrible as it was originally and it isn’t. I’m very impressed!

Think I may have switched to the dark side now :joy:

1 Like

Yeah I’ve gone dark a while ago too, much better!

Yea. You were wrong. Well done on catching up. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

The original one was terrible like some OA AC Milan tribute act.

This one is like night and day it actually looks professionally done like the twitter one now. If Instagram done the same it would be an absolute game changer

@Bl1nk I don’t think it’s changed apart from very initial tweaks?

Yeah I have no idea what he’s talking about. It’s always been like this.

5 Likes

It could have been these that have changed it for me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: or maybe my eyes just like it now :joy: