Nottingham Forest

You think Everton will survive? Surely not?

Everton always survive

1 Like

If Stevie Cooper keeps Forest up, he gets a job at a big club the following season (not quite the top 6 of last season, but a bracket below, in my opinion)

Why? I think they’re building long-term. I reckon if they stay up, he’ll stay. If they go down, then he’ll probably go.

Everton

Perhaps. Or Villa.

I just think other clubs will try and tempt him. He’s a better manager than the Gerrards and Lampards of this world.

1 Like

Can’t disagree. I really thought Gerrard had something in him getting Rangers back to winning ways but he’s been average at Villa.

1 Like

:joy: :joy:

Third times the charm eh

Forest have signed Dennis. I predict this is a great signing for them

Don’t worry guys. If I see Wheatley in the local area, I’ll chin him.

3 Likes

If you do it in St Anns, you’d be above the law, anyway.

1 Like

Be nice about St. Anns please! Lived there for a number of years!

1 Like

Forest will cause a lot of teams nightmares at home this season. Ride their luck against West Ham but a good result.

It’s annoying how difficult it is to get tickets now. Went to every home game in the FA Cup last sesson and six or seven league games.

Tickets weren’t t that difficult to come by.

1 Like

Ahh I did this with Arsenal a few years back. Built-up credits during a shit season end up meaning next to nothing when we’re playing well.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Yuck.

The fat spanish waiter will definitely get them relegated

They bought around twenty new players, expecting them to work together as a team, in the hardest league in Europe.
Then, when the inevitable happens, they get a washed up manager to sort it out.
What could go wrong?

What were they thinking, especially after seeing other clubs, like Fulham and QPR, do the same thing and get relegated?

Rather than spending all that money on a whole new squad, just buy a few top quality players with PL experience and a few squad fillers.