Nottingham Forest

The Reds make their third signing of the summer.

1 Like

Got a soft spot for Forest because of the history with Arsenal and the Red and White.

Good to see them in the Prem.

7 Likes

Surprised to see a Nottm Forest topic, but it is the hometown club. YOU REDDDDDDSS.

Taiwo is a very strong signing as is Henderson on loan, but the squad is desperately short of quality.

2 Likes

Can’t wait for McCartney to sing Mull of Kintyre at the City Ground lol.

He promised he would if they got promoted

1 Like

I’m still surprised that they went for Henderson. Samba might have had enough to make the step up.

It seems to be a personal issue with Samba. Has seemed determined to leave all summer. Allegedly a broken promise with a salary raise. Henderson is a big upgrade to be fair. Means that Garner won’t be at the City Ground next year.

1 Like

Really hope they have a good season. Great club with great history and deserve to be here after years of ups and downs.

One of my favourite non Arsenal clubs

2 Likes

Thought they may go for a RB, too, given what looks like an imminent departure of Djed Spence.

1 Like

I’ll do it for half of Macca’s fee.

1 Like

There are new words, giner.

The Forest faithful have used their own creative licence on the lyrics :smiley:

Bonus, I’ll do it without fucking bagpipes, too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

They don’t need their own topic ffs :joy:

Spence was never their player anyway, he was on loan from Boro. Doesnt change the need to nab a RB though, just that they could have gotten on to it earlier.

As long as we go there and beat them this year, then yes im glad to see them back

Been at the last 2 FA Cup games where we have lost and need to go there and win!!!
Get rid of these demons!

1 Like

This man turns 30 in December

1 Like

Oh, should I have sent a card?

No, because December is still several months away.

8 Likes

I think I need to send a sympathy card to your wife

If he can stay fit (big if), watch out for Alex Mighten next season. He’s explosive.

1 Like

Certainly a big if with Alex, he could stay fit and score 6-8 goals or he mighten’t play a single game at all.

5 Likes