Nottingham Forest v Arsenal (FA Cup)

At the minute, it’s only if someone backs out of their ticket with COVID lol

Pepe is in Cameroon.

I think RW is just as problematic as CM right now.

Our choices are essentially to play Saka for five matches in two weeks, give Hutchinson a shot here against Forest, or maybe delay Balogun’s loan until after this match.

Man how did I forget about Pepe being African lol

4 Likes

Bro, I also forgot he’s gone as well. :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I am in London, but have a colleague based in our Nottingham office who is a season ticket holder there…

1 Like

Realizing Pepe is also gone then I wouldn’t be surprised if we see Tavares further forward at RW/LW and Kola filling in at LB.
Can’t see Omari starting if Patino also takes part in this. Can’t underestimate Forest much.

Depth is pretty sketchy here tbh. I’m not overly confident tbh depending on Forest line up.

1 Like

I’m sure we’ll progress I just worry that it’ll take a few first teamers to do it. Mikel doesn’t seem to do full rotation so expect the lineup SRCJJ posted will be quite close barring Pepe.

Hopefully nobody gets injured at least.

I’m actually supposed to be going to this. But Forest cried COVID on Monday, so i’m half expecting it to be called off. Haven’t been to many Arsenal games recently, but want to get back into it, figured this gimme was the best place to start :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Midfield looking thin. Think we should shut the training facilities till Partey is back.

8 Likes

I also partly expect this to be postponed after their last game was cancelled because of covid/injuries in their camp :roll_eyes:

I did say if this goes ahead early in the preview, good to see the postponement talk is gathering steam @DavidHillier .

Asymptomatic testing really has to get in the bin, just bring out a test if someone is displaying symptoms.

Anyways hopefully Xhaka is fit for Liverpool Thursday night, if indeed that happens Thursday night.

Forest got COVID?

That’s what @Phoebica is saying.

Should throw Chambers in midfield with Lokonga. Save Xhaka for Liverpool. I’d go Chambers again for the Liverpool game and have Xhaka and Lokinga for the NLD.

Mari and Balding at cb, the Portuguese geezers at fb, Eddie up front and ESR plus two others in attack.

Nothing in the news about Forest getting COVID :thinking:

I’d fancy Nottingham with a Holding, Mari pairing and Chambers at DM.

Yeah I made it up :roll_eyes:

Nottingham Forest can confirm that the Sky Bet Championship fixture with Barnsley scheduled for tomorrow, Monday 3rd January, has been postponed.

The club applied to the EFL for the fixture to be postponed due to a combination of injuries and positive COVID-19 tests resulting in less than the minimum numbers of players available to fulfil the fixture under EFL rules. This is the first Forest fixture that has been postponed due to the pandemic.

We thank the EFL and Barnsley for their co-operation and share the disappointment of supporters who had made plans to attend The City Ground for the first match of the new year.

4 Likes

Nobody said you were making it up

1 Like

Riddled :rofl: