Nottingham Forest v Arsenal (FA Cup)

Innit FFS :joy::joy:

1 Like

It was implied.

Considering your love for Google, I’m surprised you were unable to find the story anywhere.

5 Likes

Lmao

2 Likes

Almost as strong as your love for male attention

1 Like

It really wasn’t

1 Like

Hahahahahaha

1 Like

You know there is a like button and youse don’t need to reply with hahahahaha constantly to each others posts?

3 Likes

Yeah the one you hit whenever the mods post.

2 Likes

Am I reading that correctly ? You’re frustrated that posters are replying to each other on a forum ? :joy:

2 Likes

Yes you should use it more.

Not starting an argument but its boring to see hahaahaha or :joy::joy::joy: just like the post

Bro, you do the smiley face thing all the time :joy:

Gotta keep in good and be protected by the clique my dude :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:.

1 Like

It just feels to me that whatever one of you post the other finds hilarious no matter what it is lol.

Honestly Cal, it happens elsewhere on the forum too. Happened just before me and Aussie posted too

Really ? It’s news to me that @DavidHillier thinks Klopp is a God. Good to hear you’ve come round Dave.

1 Like

Opposites attract :wink:

2 Likes

Why? All three would be the best player Forest have and I don’t rate Holding at all.

Forest will probably line up with two or Yates, Colback or Cafu in midfield who are all pony. Lyle Taylor will most likely play upfront and he is awful.

1 Like

:ooo:

1 Like
8 Likes

yuck, did it have to be an all white top?