NFL

That is just semantics and technicalities though.

The Covid vaccines now have more more scrutiny and sample size of people taking them in different ways than most drugs ever get before they are rolled out.

2 Likes

Never mind about the NFLPA kicking up a stink.

Fall in line, lads.

1 Like

Broncos surely

Eagles can offer them the high price too

1 Like

Did you see much of Hurts last year?

I’m not sure if he’s the guy or not. 3 firsts and Hurts could be a good deal for the Texans

1 Like

Eagles seem to want to find out, but if they can make deshaun Watson happen they will fuck hurts off no hesitation you’d think.

Rodgers coming back it seems.

What a drama. Tbh GB should have traded him, for the offer they got from the 49ers, would have set themselves up nicely for the future.

Now he probably will walk for nothing in free agency next seaso .

1 Like

ffs bad start to a make or break year - Just can’t rely on the kid

Lol moron

They’re not wrong though are they?

Glad the NFL is almost back though, it’s usually a huge relief from the weekly Arsenal shitshow at least until February.

1 Like

@sevchenko think I’m a bears fan :bellcry: :gabriel:

1 Like

That hyped for Fields?

Hearing he’s doing really well in Training camp. Can’t wait for the preseason

1 Like

Yes.

:drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

1 Like

I get why people want him to start from day one, but that bears O line is looking very vulnerable and to have Fields start game 1 with that O line, Vs Aaron Donald isn’t smart.

I’d be surprised if he doesn’t start, Foles and Dalton are there to guide him not bench him imo.

1 Like

That’s fair.

Dalton has been pretty good and I’m worried about the O line I juries but yeah I’d want fields sooner rather than later too.

Do you follow a team?

Yes but you won’t like it lol

1 Like

Don’t say Niners… :grimacing: