NFL

The AFC is looking more and more stacked for the coming years.

A lot of good teams there.

1 Like

Listen to Bruce.

1 Like

This is basically in line with what I think should maybe happen.

Good stuff from NFL.

2 Likes

Goodell doesnā€™t play.

Thereā€™s alot of dumb players in the NFL :joy:

Should have heard Sam Darnold about it the other day. Kid sounded so silly

1 Like

Lol. Ben is gonna get fucked

1 Like

Prayers for Richard Sherman, that wasnā€™t like him and heā€™s a great guy.

1 Like

Goodell is not playing man.

Have you seen Jalen Ramseyā€™s response to that?

Some of these guys are as dumb as rocks

1 Like

What he say?

Heā€™s digging in deeper now

1 Like

Nuk now too? This could get interesting

Itā€™s interesting because of you were to do a breakdown of unvaccinated players by race, iā€™d bet black players would be near the bottom.

From what Iā€™ve heard and read, black people in the US especially have a mistrust of doctors and medicine, for many reasons, some of it pretty justified.

But I would think if it came down to their career and their team winning, theyā€™d do it.

The players association may have something to say though

2 Likes

Was always going to happen, will be the same in the EPL and NBA etc, not all the players are going to be pro jab like any industry worldwide.

Letā€™s be real, the extent of most of these guys workable education is high school level at best.

Iā€™d be interested to hear their reasoning against taking the vax if itā€™s not based on pseudo science and misinformation

Would you be content if it was because it was only allowed under emergency situation that covid has caused ? So they want to wait another 12-24 months ?

Wait for what though in 12 -24 months?

When it technically isnā€™t considered a trial vaccine anymore, which is what it is now.

I donā€™t think pro athletes not getting it matters much anyway, more important the vulnerable get it, for pro athletes weā€™ve seen that itā€™s 80% asymptomatic.

I think it depends tbh. I donā€™t think someone who isnā€™t willing now, who has tons of data and information to access on it, isnā€™t going to be convinced later

1 Like