NFL

I caught it!!

1 Like

I love the Patriots

Other NFL fans on here hates them :rofl:

1 Like

NFL fans everywhere hate them lol

Painful enough going from Brady and sweet Juju to Cam and N’Keal, so hopefully they’ll give me a break :wink:

It’s a great offence this year, looking forward to seeing Cam with these weapons.

Play off team imo

1 Like

Hopefully they’ve coached him how to pass over the last 5 months! Definitely should be a playoff team given the signings they made in FA, I agree.

Was also nice to see a relatively normal draft from Bill for a change, does give me the impression he’s desperate to win 1 more before he thinks about hanging it up.

Excited by Mac Jones as well, feel like if Cam isn’t cutting it then we’ve certainly improved the backup on Stidham but I guess only time will tell when he’s in a real game.

1 Like

Nah man I’ve switched too, especially since cam came!

@Starboy I hope Cam will be better with a proper preseason and time to rehab that shoulder properly.

It sounds that way from reports in camp at least. He will be the starter.

The defence looks great again, back to the usual standard, and the run game should he top notch.

Agreed with Sev they are a playoff team and should finish second in the division after the bills.

They’re playing tonight as well are they not?

1 Like

NY Jets :ozil: :ozil: :ozil:

Arteta-esque judgement of QBs :arteta:

Niners also under the microscope right now ngl.

2 Likes

Rooting for him big time.

Chi was a good landing spot, better than being been thrown into the fuckery with the Jets or lame duck org like the Jags.

1 Like

Any interest in an OA fantasy football league this year?

1 Like

:grimacing: :joy: :clown_face:

@BigWeng_4LYFE These are your fellow surenos lol

2 Likes

Fanatics.

2 Likes

Plot twist…

Lol LA fans are actually idiots. This kind of shit goes down at Dodger games all the time, there’s a very seedy element especially at Dodger stadium, same fans showing up at other events :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Here’s the food the Kroenkes are serving up at their fancy new stadium btw lol how tf is this guy a billionaire he’s a complete fuck up :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

It’s so odd they reduced food prices at Mercedes Benz arena and revenues increased, it seems obvious to everybody else

When are you going down to SoFi? we need a OA field report :joy:

1 Like

That hotdog :ozil:

I thought comparing Arteta to Matt Nagy was being unkind to Nagy but it maybe isn’t.

What a moron.

Fine, start Dalton first. But at least let Fields get practice with the starters just like all the other rookie qbs have had.

Why is he being so stupid about this?

1 Like

WHAT

Not surprising. From what I heard the kid from Alabama was doing about what Cam was in training camp. As a Rams fan I’ll take him tho I think McVey could really turn him into a weapon for us.

1 Like

Apparently his unvaxxed status played a role too

He was looking good in preseason, thought the offensive scheme was tailored to his running ability

2 Likes