NFL

Can’t see it, the AFC playoffs will feature very competent teams this year. Bills match up with KC, Dolphins and Steelers have top proven defences

2 Likes

Love their kits (Jerseys) and helmets they look amazing and of course u gotta respect Joe Montana, I just hate them because as a Rams fan they are our Tottenham, and my dad has been a Rams fan since 1950. The Rams are actually Tottenham because we are quite shit historically, and the 49ers constantly beat up on us in the 80s/90s when they were winning superbowls. First game my dad ever took me to was the 1989 playoffs vs the 49ers and we lost like 30 - 3 :joy::joy:

Anyways we are a much better overall team now, well we’ve both been to the superbowl in the last few years and both lost but we’ve been much better for a while now, kinda just like the scum and Arsenal.

1 Like

@k1tsun3 It’s kicking off in Philly!?

Who are you backing? Wentz or DP?

Neither really. I think the issues are higher up. Some very questionable decisions with the draft. Then holding onto Files to let his contract run out and backing Wentz. Should’ve traded Files and got some assets. The offensive line is old. I also don’t think Wentz deserves his contract. I like JH, but if they were backing Wentz, should’ve made better use of the second round pick and went for a backup further down the line.

If I had to choose between DP and Wentz, I’d back Wentz right now. DP’s call playing has been questionable. Wentz has been off for a while, so JH should’ve been called in sooner. It doesn’t mean JH would be the go to starter, but maybe it would’ve given Wentz the kick up the arse he needs. But again, issues go beyond the QB position. That o-line is no longer top class.

1 Like

Honestly, the only proper legit team in the whole NFL is Kansas. Maybe the Saints. Mind you once we get to playoffs its basically a cup competition so it could go to anyone. Didn’t the Giants once win a superbowl with a 7 game losing record?

1 Like

Yeah, Any given Sunday lol

It’s currently tight in the AFC, I want Gruden and the Raiders to make the playoffs, they’ve proven they’re not afraid of KC. I think they’re darkhorses to win it all tbh if they make

I’ve really liked the Raiders this year, I’d be happy to see them emerge as a darkhorse.

Hurts for a touchdown pass. I swear I would’ve punched DP if I were there and they had failed on 4th down. I like the aggressiveness, but it’s cost us a shot at winning repeatedly this season. At least he didn’t go for a 2 point conversion.

1 Like

How was that not overturned? It’s clear as day that he got 2 feet in for the catch. Toes count. Eagles got robbed on that call.

1 Like

83 YARDS!!!

The offence feel more fresh with Jalen in

1 Like

What a run by Sanders! Up 17-0. I know there is a lot of game time left and the Eagles are unpredictable and can give this game away in no time, but what a good start.

Again I ask again, why did DP wait so long to bench Wentz?

Come on Eagles. I need this win. Tired of all the heartache.

1 Like

All that good work and the. He misses a field goal that should be a given. Only the Eagles.

Right Superbowl predictions, I’m going with -

Chiefs or Bills vs Saints or Rams. I’m hesitantly going with Bills.

Last shot for the Bears today to reach the playoffs. If we lose to Vikings we’re done.

1 Like

Would be a crazy AFC Championship game. I have the Bills over the Chiefs easily tbh their defence is legit

2 Likes

In that case you picking the Bills too for the Superbowl win?

I think it’ll be the Bills and Packers in the SB, with the Bills winning it all but you can’t bet against Rogers when he’s playing at an MVP level

2 Likes

As far as the NFC goes, I think if Green Bay has home field for the playoffs they will be in the super bowl. I can guarantee you that the Rams won’t be able to go to Lambeau Field and get a win. Goff is too much of a liability especially in cold weather. If we face the Saints instead in doors we can win that.

The Chiefs are definitely the class of the AFC but it’s incredibly difficult to repeat as super bowl champions it hasn’t been been done in like 15 years. I’m gonna say the Steelers will win the AFC. They haven’t looked great recently but they have a great coach.

Steelers vs Green Bay is my prediction.

2 Likes

Steelers still got that fat fuck Reothlisberger as QB?

2 Likes

Rams getting smacked at home by the winless JETS! :nauseated_face:

Fuck you Eagles, all you had to do was beat the Cardinals and the Bears would almost certainly be in playoffs.

3 Likes