NFL

There is no other explanation than blackmail, I totally agree lol This guy is a returner, not a running back or a wide receiver but every time we are 4-1, 3-2 something like that, it’s bubble screen to fucking Patterson for negative yards. Every fucking time.

1 Like

Ouch

1 Like

Thank fuck for that.

Obviously our 0-line and QB still suck, so I’m not going to get too excited.

Kyler Murray is the truth

1 Like

Glad I didn’t fuck my sleep schedule for nothing. Zombie mode for work in 4 hours lol.

Worth it for that dub!

2 Likes

@sevchenko who do you support by the way?

Did you watch Kansas Raiders that was a fantastic game? Love Carrs play calling, hilarious.

He’s a Rams fan like ME! Lol pretty sure he is anyways. Of course the Rams left us in 1994 so I had my favorites in the AFC. I’ve always loved the Kansas City Chiefs and Steelers since the 90s. As soon as the Rams moved back to LA tho I had to start supporting the home team again.

2 Likes

Been following the Rams 2015/2016 because of Kroenke and adopted them as my team since they drafted Goff. IIRC Rams were featured on both hard knocks and All or Nothing in 2016 which acquainted me with the players and solidified my support.

I basically just lucked out with Rams landing with McVay, he’s changed the entire franchise so he’s made the experience following much more enjoyable

How you think they’ll do this season? Win their division? Personally I think not, but should make post season.

The Rams defence is legit, it’s currently top 3 in the NFL considering all defensive metrics and stats. How well we do this year is purely dependant on Goff and Mcvay’s playcalling both elements have been suspect this season, the offence isn’t as high powered as 2018 (Our SB year)

The NFC West is a bloodbath right now. 49ers likely won’t make the playoffs due to injuries and SB hangover but Cardinals and Seahawks are playoff teams with top 10 QBs. The rams have the personnel and coaching to go toe to toe with any top NFC team so I expect to make the NFC Championship game at this point.

I think the Seahawks will rally to win the division

2 Likes

Cowboys smacked about by Washington at Jerryworld on Thanksgiving :joy:

2 Likes

Looking forward to Broncos with no quarterbacks lol.

1 Like

Very odd situation, I thought all the teams had the 3rd/4th OB’s in total insolation to prevent this very scenario

1 Like

Was trying to post the Denver Broncos Tweet which is hilarious but have no clue how to do it.

Fuck the 49ers, hate these cunts.

1 Like

Goof isn’t the guy…

Guy would be a back up without McVay

1 Like

Aaron Donald bby!!

1 Like

FFS D has to score as well ffs :joy:

We have to catch a game at sofi! Next season hopefully

Again lol AD :fire: :fire: :fire:

CAM AKERS!!! 60 YARDS

RAMS LEAD :rofl:

1 Like

I think I’ve watched about two NFL games in my life but as a mega drive kid John Madden Football was played a lot and gave me a passing interest in the game. For some reason at some point the free toy in the cereal were NFL jerseys printed on a piece of hard cardboard. I had loads but the 49ers became my unofficial team, probably because the house i grew up in was no.49.

Anyway. As you were.

2 Likes

So chiefs to go back to back?

2 Likes