NFL

1 Like

The NFC East is a bloody joke. At least the Eagles finally won a game.

2 Likes

Yeah total embaressment.

Iā€™m gonna watch Steelers Eagles now. Really nice to be able to avoid the stress of watching the Bears after that gorgeous win against Brady.

That was a good win for the Bears. Brady was shameful at the end.

I wonā€™t be watching the eagles yet again because Sky sports never shows then when they play the early game. They showed them last week when it was asleep. And I refuse to lay for yet another subscription. Sport TV providers are really pissing me off right now.

Do you not have an NFL subscription for games?

Yeah Bears were solid despite Nagy being a terrible play caller and Leno being a liability in the O-line. We got lucky and Mack was incredible as always.

No. I already have too many subscriptions. Last season I mostly watched via VPN and using my brotherā€™s Comcast login from the US. But my other half switched to NordVPN and itā€™s been a royal pain the arse in my MacBook. When it works I can access US Netflix, but it isnā€™t working with Comcast login all the time, giving me the wrong region where the Eagles arenā€™t on TV. Iā€™ve given up. Also hate that I have to use the NFL pass on my laptop because my older smart TV isnā€™t supported, nor is the Roku. Maybe Iā€™ll go for it next season. Will either have the PS5 or a new TV by then that the app will work on. And Iā€™ll have some more funds freed up then too.

1 Like

Painful watching for eagals fans this.

Think DP might get fired at the end of the season

dak :cry:

1 Like

Devastating to hear about it. Hope he makes a full comeback. Hard not to root for the guy after he was so open about his own mental health.

1 Like

The Eagles are a joke. Glad Iā€™m not paying for and NFL pass to watch this shit show. Iā€™m sorry, never been sold on Wentz, but I do think the issues go deeper than that.

1 Like

Cleveland look good. Even without Chubb theyā€™ve got some really good offensive players. Think they might even beat the Steelers this weekend.

Rumors that the Seahawks after going after Antonio Brown. DK and AB as receiversā€¦ But so much has happened is he still worth the risk?

TB12 swinging his dick letting his head coach know who the real boss is.

This Bucs team is Stacked on both sides of the ball. Itā€™s criminal if they donā€™t make it the superbowl

1 Like

Tom Brady truly is the GOAT isnā€™t he?

(Arteta would make him an offensive lineman btw)

1 Like

Welcome to the NFL lol

2 Likes

Ravensā€™ lineman Ronnie Stanley got carted off with a season ender. Missed it live but my wife called me from work (they have it on at the hospital) and said he leg went the wrong way. Really devastating for him and the team. He JUST signed a new contract. ($95m iirc)

Thatā€™s two ugly wins this weekend, but who cares. Two wins against rivals. Arsenal win by a fucking pen at Old Trafford and the Eagles win a game with no offensive line on either side against the fucking Cowboys and now sit at the top of the shitty NFC East. But Iā€™ll take it. Iā€™ll take both.

1 Like

Goff got lit the fuck up by the fins :sob:

Heā€™s not the guy, horrible contract

2 Likes

Somebody fire Matt Nagy now lol, this guy has no idea about play calling. Worst O-line in the league. Without our beast defence the Bears would be the Jets.

1 Like

I swear Cordarrelle Patterson has blackmail on him :joy:

Loves to use in on jet sweeps and short yards situations yet he consistently gets stuffed on every run play

1 Like