NFL

The Steelers are fraudulent :rofl:

Get in San Fran! Brilliant win with good run game and solid as fuck defence. Did us Bears a huge favour. Kyler looks hurt too. 49ners are gonna be really good again next year when they get their players back.

1 Like

It’ll come down to Bears against Packers chasing a bye. Do you fancy those chances?

I don’t think they’ll rest players against us. Ideally we rely on the Rams so we don’t need to worry about Green Bay. But if we do have to win against Green Bay I actually got a good feeling. We’re getting hot at just the right time. But. It is Green Bay.

1 Like

ffs Goof

1 Like

Sorry @Dr_Strangepass

Need Rogers to smack da bears around today. Not sure Rams beat the Cards to get into the playoffs.

I bet Trubisky turns his brain on and goes HAM today

:grin:

2 Likes

I was nervous af but Wolford balled out today, first player ever to throw for 200 yards and run for 50 his first game ever, I was impressed with how he can sling it. Not sure if he can be an NFL QB considering his accuracy isn’t all that great but damn he came through in a pinch.

2 Likes

Who do you go with against SEA?

I have no clue, but I’m leaning to Goff just on experience

1 Like

Gotta go back to Goff, I’m pretty confident we will beat Seattle too, we have their number, our defense is great against Russ.

1 Like

Big shout out to the Rams for the favour. Crazy to see such an average 8 and 8 Bears in the playoffs. Mind you we did all right against Green Bay, if only we had been a bit better in the Redzone. We managed the clock really well it was just Rodgers getting TD’s on every drive. I reckon we have a chance against Saints without Kamara; we took them to overtime earlier in the year and we are a better team now.

What about those Bills. Smacked Miami around. @sevchenko, whose your team again?

2 Likes

LA Rams :sunglasses:

Oh my new friends, the Rams haha. Think they can make it to the Championship game against probably Green Bay?

1 Like

Do us a favor and knock off the Saints :+1::+1::grin::grin:

2 Likes

I think they can if we can nail the offence side, our defence is currently elite, number 1 in the entire NFL by yards and points allowed with the likely 2020 DPOY in AD99.

Issue right now with the offence is we don’t even know if Goff will be ready to go by Saturday, if he isn’t 100% we’re better off going with Wolford and giving the seahawks additional problems with his mobility, maybe throw Goff in as a second option if things go bad.

Whitworth and Kupp are coming back so that gives Wolford better weapons on offence plus Mcvay can make use of additional plays in his playcalling.

1 Like

Love to but you got to contend with Nagy and his shoe-salesman play calls. We’ll be 4 and 1 on the goal line and he’ll try a bubble screen. Our problem is our identity is obviously running with Montgomery but it’s so obvious that Nagy detests it and will fight against it with every sinew in his being. Plus Chuck Pagano is crap so our talent gets squandered. I’m delighted to be in the playoffs for a one and done, but now no one gets sacked :frowning: You’ll be playing the Saints lol.

2 Likes

@BigWeng_4LYFE :hushed:

1 Like

Hard for Goff to be back two weeks after a thumb injury to go play in the cold. If Wolford pulls it off it would be legendary but I’m very doubtful. One positive is that our defense owns Russ so we might be able to keep it a low scoring affair.

1 Like

Good luck Rams! Hope you smash those annoying Seahawks.

Great game indy buffalo too. Frank Reich blew it really by being too aggressive when he could’ve kicked field goals. And Allen is proper good.

1 Like

Rams were looking really good until that injury. Now you boys are in for a tough game…

1 Like

I’m in tears :sob:

RAM IT BABY

1 Like