NFL

Yer agreed, they need to start clicking fast otherwise its going to be very hard.

Couple of good bits from Russ on a couple of drives, but its not enough

Fields played like shit, but for me itā€™s pure confidence. Heā€™s in a new scheme, learning new footwork etc, heā€™s gonna be fine I reckon. Iā€™m still confident weā€™ll sneak a playoff birth. Our D is decent, our OL much improved, our WR bang average but not terrible and we have good coaching. Itā€™s all about fixing our pass pro and getting Fields confidence up.

1 Like

Praying Tua makes it out ok. That looked serious

Should not have been playing at all

Also, Fuck Bezos and Amazon for showing the injury repeatedly and in slow mo. Utter no class cunts

2 Likes

Shouldnā€™t have returned on Sunday clearly, nevermind started tonight. Wish theyā€™d investigate and release the facts because I think Miami have made a scummy move here at the risk of his health.

2 Likes

Probably wasnā€™t Bezosā€™ call :grin:

True, still though fuck him

I see you havenā€™t muted this thread, you getting into the NFL Jakey?

3 Likes

Baltimore beavers :rofl:

2 Likes

Ravens absolutely robbed.

Theyā€™re better than the bills for sure

What a comeback by the Eagles! Still undefeated! 4-0 baby! Itā€™s been a fab weekend!

1 Like

Seahawks may have been right to ditch Wilson :flushed:

48 points!

Entertaining ending to the Jets @ Steelers. My sister wonā€™t be happy with the Jets steeling it late on.

Fields apparently better this week im glad.

But the bears should now try to develop him over winning, because they arenā€™t getting many more this year with this team.

1 Like

Gutted, took GB all the way to OT with our third string QB throwing his first NFL snaps ā€¦ just lost it at the end.

Great game but painful to have the hope despite all predictions.

1 Like

Hahaha what were they thinking.

Glad I had to have an early nite.

Fuck the Niners and the Bay

Very Ugly TNF,

Wilson and the Broncos look very bad.

You go for it on 4th Down though

1 Like

Took one look at the fixture and thought fuck that Iā€™m off to bed, absolutely great decision.

Broncos are in for a long season.

Does seem that way

Cant wait for the Wembley game lol

Have there been any NFL games at the spudsā€™ hole yet?