NFL

Of course there was gonna be a huge run after I said that :joy:

1 Like

That really has been the issue the last two years. The team has tried to invest in the run and both RBs were hurt.

Best run game in the league, super fun to watch.

I wasnā€™t sure about him at first but I really like the way sirianni has these eagles playing

1 Like

These Lions!

Dan Campbell and Homles have done an amazing job with that Offence

Fieldsā€¦ :man_facepalming:

Looks I just needed to slag the ravens offense to completely end our hopes in this game.

So very un-pats like this season. Lot of work for bill to do.

Mac jones doing his best jameis winston impression this season.

He was never better than Tua.

Dolphins looking very tasty

1 Like

And heā€™s managing to get a good passing game too. But once again they seem to lose their edge in the game. Go up 24-0 and now penalties racking up. Thankfully Washington hasnā€™t been able to take advantage. But damn I want to see the Eagles start and finish a game strong.

1 Like

BEARS WIN

What a critical int lol

3 Likes

Colts about to upset KC!

Redzone going crazy rn

2 Likes

Weā€™ll see, I donā€™t rate either of them at the moment. Tua probably better but heā€™ll be crocked again soon enough.

Miami still got that same old loser dna

Miami and tua are legit

1 Like

3-0 for the Eagles :eagle:

Love when they play in the early slot so I can actually watch the game (VPN + broā€™s cable login). So much better than Red Zone. And Sky is useless as they rarely show the Eagles. When they do itā€™s a Monday night game thatā€™s starts a 1am on Tuesday.

Bills choked that at the end, Miami tried to lose n they couldnā€™t even get to the FG line :joy:

:dolphin: will go 1 and done in playoffs at best.

1 Like

Yeah weā€™ll see long term but the improvement from flores is clear

Tua looks great in this system

1 Like

Wonder how his lawsuit is going :joy: not exactly got a leg to stand on with these results.

Just watched the Denver game from last night

Jimmy had a great game, but unfortunately for him so did the Denver defence.

Offence still stuttering but to see that drive from Russ near the end, where he scrambles and then throws a peach was brilliant. More of that please

That was an important win, first big test.

1 Like

Stayed up til 4:30 to watch it and ngl it was a pretty terrible game. Good defences sure but the offenses were misfiring completely.

Broncos were absolutely awful in the first half, Iā€™m not sure they even had more than 1 drive that wasnā€™t 3 n out.