Next manager

Yep. I’m all for nagelsmann.

Get our klopp!

2 Likes

He was chosen in the end by the board, not the forum. Obviously they rated him higher.

1 Like

Of which the leading decision maker was the bald cunt eunuch. But yes, it is extremely worrying that they came to that decision.

1 Like

I’m just pointing out… them rating arteta is not something to be proud of.

Nope. But City/Guardiola rating him would be.

Imo if Raul was convinced he was the man to take us forward, we could get him. Seems like we have plenty of money, let’s triple or quadruple his salary, whatever needs to be done do it.

I didn’t catch nagelsmann switched to lepizig… and apparently he’s doing really good. Shame on me.

We should go all in for this guy. Give him whatever he wants! Make him happy at all costs!

2 Likes

I’d like if we could get Enrique, but understandable if he still wants to take time out the game and be with his family.

Look, this is why a few of us were raging when he got hired.

Emery was 90% gonna be boring and mediocre (@AbouCuellar kill us for being hopeful of that 10% chance he wouldn’t be after sacking Wenger even though we should have known better, and allow him time to prove himself)

But what most saw coming has transpired.

Arteta was an unknown but he could have been amazing or he could have been shit. But for me, the chance he could be good trumped the near certainty that Emery would be average.

In any case it didn’t matter, thanks to the Eunuch.

1 Like

Anyone but Emery. He’s somehow made the defence from 17/18 so much worse. Only Arsenal could higher a manager worse than Wenger ffs

Enough with these geek managers. Not a single one has made it in the big leagues. People underestimate what simplicity and charisma can do.
Our team can hardly do the basics ffs.

Manu havent done good hiring either

1 Like

He’s not been sacked from Paris yet.

3 Likes

Itll probably be ljungberg

I’ve been against Mourinho ever being our manager but I would LOVE to see him destroy all these cunt players

Have I gone too far here :joy:

1 Like

4 Likes

If he comes in I want Arsenal relegated.

2 Likes

Being back Wenger

2 Likes

Have city or pep had other support employees who went on to be a great success or something? This honestly means nothing.

2 Likes

Is George Graham still alive? Then get him in.

1 Like

Arsenal twitter got Allegri trending haha

1 Like