Next manager

No no please, not conte.
I can’t stand turd football anymore

Taking over Germany after the euros I think

3 Likes

Serious Q: Would take Allardyce as stabilizer stop gap manager?

Tactically, he isn’t going to be something he’s not. Simple yet effective football. Proven to focus the mentality and efforts of the playing squad at a lower level.

1 Like

Really?!

Is this a banter?

2 Likes

Just asking a question…

I love how 50 year old woman this sounded. Hahahaha

4 Likes

Yes would be really fun to see what he could do with some good players, fun experiment tbh, and I really doubt he could do worse than Arteta :joy::joy:

Until when?

Can anybody shitter than Arteta?

Let’s be honest, we thought Emery was shit enough… but then he eliminated our team with an inferior squad in 2 legs. No fucking fluke… it is how shit our team right now.
To be exact, this is how shit Arteta is.

I would take anyone over Arteta right now.

1 Like

It’s depends on the market of available managers when/if Arteta is sacked, I think year with a club option could work

There’s no point to a stop gap. Whatever you do has to be attempting to get the right guy. Hiring someone that you know isn’t going to be seems like a total waste of time.

8 Likes

I’d have accepted him until end of season after it became clear the good patch post Christmas was a blip. But I’d have preferred someone like a Chris Hughton who has a bit more about them.

If Mick McCarthy is knocking about when we sack Arteta, get him in.

Gotta be Potter if we are sniffing up the current PL manager tree.

4 Likes

Absolutely this. And bring in a director of football who has a bit of pedigree and let them work together.

1 Like

Christ, Allardyce? Nah I’m not that desperate.

2 Likes

If we go so low as to get Allardyce, then we deserve what we get.

What other top European club would even entertain the idea of such a backward move?

If we can’t attract an elite manager then we aren’t trying hard enough.

This is Arsenal not West Brom.
We could, and should, be going for the best available not some dinosaur manager like him.
He’s not even fit to replace Gunnersaurus

1 Like

I do agree with you, but anyone after PR Teta is NOT a backward step…He is taken us THAT low, ffs.

1 Like

I believe a dinasour like Allardyce can get better result than Arteta from our squad.

1 Like

So do I but if spurs, Man U, Chelsea or Man City did the same thing, we’d be rightly ridiculing them.

Just sack Arteta, get the best manager available, then back him financially.
It’s simple and what we should have done when Wenger left.

This is how top clubs should behave, except we’re not a top club anymore, we’re a laughing stock.

2 Likes

spent a good part of 2 minutes thinking when Pepe had hair that’s now completely gone before reading it correctly :joy: :joy:

1 Like