Next manager

At this point in time just stick fucking Freddie back in charge.

1 Like

Why. He was awful. It’s why we fast forwarded to Arteta.

5 Likes

Only one person I can think of that could do something is Rogers

4 Likes

So who do we get in? Realistically the only person out there is Rafa

3 Likes

Rock bottom conditions are perfect for Allegri to come in and build with zero expectations

4 Likes

Go and get Conte before Spurs do

3 Likes

I’ve just put Allegri’s address in my sat nav
I’m picking him up Saturday morning

7 Likes

Conte is such a good shout. Takes broken clubs and fixes them. Did it with Chelsea and has just done it with Inter

1 Like

If I was Rogers I wouldn’t leave Leicester right now for Arsenal. Arsenal has no European football and has been in a crisis for 3 years now, chances are they’ll be calling for him next season as well. In the meantime he might as well have a go at UCL. From a career perspective, it’s definitely less risky. The only reason he would come of course, would be money.

2 Likes

we will get southgate

1 Like

Gotta get through Artetagate first

I take Rafe he did well at Newcastle with a championship team and lack of resources and he’s allways want a club he can make a project out off

1 Like

I want Potter right now

5 Likes

I want Rangnick, football won’t be really good but at least he can properly build a team, so we can get rid of Edu and Arteta.

1 Like

I rang Nick but got through to his answer machine

6 Likes

Gerardo Seoane. An actual project manager who’s had success and almost went as far as Arteta in the EL with farmers, his teams plays like Nagelsmann. Then buy out Campos from Lille and get him in charge of team building.

1 Like

The hipsters and stat nerds got to you!?!?

1 Like

Brighton’s play has got to me.

He’s dominated our shit club every time basically

4 Likes

Now.

4 Likes

Gallardo

3 Likes