Next manager

Exactly this. We are not seeing any progress in our style of play whatsoever.

Just think, if the Wolves team bus had driven past, I reckon we might have got a draw out of this game…

1 Like

Did Emery lose three home games in a row to three non big 6 clubs?

3 Likes

I’m not sure what decent manager would actually want to take us on right now.

Become a broken record on this. We are not the club some people think we are. Now someone going to mention Liverpool and Klopp now. Well historically there bigger but more importantly they had a change of policy when appointing him.
We have none of that going on. We had a chance of moving for Klopp but passed on it. We are pretty much done and fucked people.

5 Likes

I was in the shower thinking about sending an email to Josh Kroenke begging him to look into Luis Campos. He’s really the direction we need to be going. I’ve got no clue how we can have two absolute beginners (great Bowie song btw) in Edu and Arteta, what exactly are their credentials?

3 Likes

Woah woah woah. OA After Dark starts at 22:00 Eastern.

2 Likes

1AM here. I’d allow it

1 Like

Alright comrades. You heard the man. It’s on.

5 Likes
  1. Naglesmann
  2. Pochettino
  3. Allegri
  4. Benitez
  5. Howe
  6. Silva

How many on that list would take the job is another matter, but at this point I’d take any of them tomorrow over the current playing quality…

2 Likes

Howe absolutely would take the job, but I hope to fuck we don’t offer it to him!

3 Likes

Especially when he’s already had the job and he’s now dead.

Surprised he was on the list tbh

Please stop at no 3

2 Likes

What he did getting Bournemouth to where they were was incredible, unfortunately a lot of managers are only remembered for their last season (which is generally their worst). Doesn’t help when your best few players all down tools /get injured.

He’s ambitious, plays a good style of football and would probably come cheap. And he is only 5th on the list!

You really shouldn’t have a 5 or 6 on that list.

1 Like

A shortlist is always going to have 7+ on the list, especially when a few of them are more hopeful than likely targets.

So what other realistic targets would you guys go for then?

I couldn’t give a rats arse who comes cheap, I want QUALITY.

4 Likes

I’d absolute hammer any of the first 3 on your list with Godly offers.

1 Like

Yeah but we’re talking about Kroenke now, so try again

I reckon it’s a myth Stan doesn’t pay up, we have a top 10 wage bill in Europe and have spent money lately, also Wenger was one of the highest paid managers in the world.

7 Likes