Newcastle vs Arsenal (PL) (FFFFUUUUUUCCCKKKK)

Yeah, him and White weren’t there. The club has done this before to hide the availability of some players but Arteta revealed post match that they didn’t actually train with the team.
We do have a tendency of rushing players unfortunately, and it always backfires…

1 Like

It’s something!

2 Likes

So at best Gabriel starts and White is on the bench then.
At worst we’re looking at CB duo of Tomiyasu and Elneny/Xhaka. :rofl:

If that is the case, I’m telling you right now, I’d rather Laca in midfield than Lokonga. Can’t have that nonchalant shit tomorrow.

oooooffff… that is not great… I can just imagine Gabriel starting and pulling up lame with the hammy and then get replaced with White and rolling the dice again…

I am maybe too dismissive of Everton, but feel like this is the game we HAVE to put everything into for 3 points.

Im not worried. Im scared. I will be praying to L. Ron Hubbard and Buddha all night COYG.

2 Likes

If we have to roll the dice on the fitness of key players, this is the game we have to do it.

If we fuck up tomorrow, top 4 is gone. Risks have to be taken for this game.

Praying that at least one of Gabriel or White makes it. Both would be a massive boost.

Need a big performance from Saka tomorrow as well.

3 Likes

You need to go sometimes you have to go through life sacrificing a night’s sleep

1 Like
2 Likes

1-3 to The Arsenal tomorrow. :handshake:

1 Like

I see Ben White as more likely to start than Gabriel, maybe there is something I’m not aware of, but Gabriel got a knock in the previous match while Ben White was borderline for the start but go a rest.

Yeah that is what I thought too, although i thought the other news contradicted that…

(now seeing the other posts, seems that this is more likely the case).

Hopefully they both can play, but glad to hear White is slated to start.

1 Like

Gotta roll the dice now, champions league qualification is probably worth about 50-70 million to us ? Also not only that, it helps you be more attractive in the summer market.

No point keeping these dudes in cotton wool for a Cancun summer holiday.

6 Likes

So OA, trust the Ass man to get ya’ll to the promised land??

Those pain reducing injections were literally designed with games like this in mind.

6 Likes

Last night I had a dream we won the Champions league. Against Liverpool in the final.
Most of the team was that 2006 team, but what was the strange the CBs were White and Gabriel, and they were a major doubt but somehow managed to get fit for the final. :bellend:

1 Like

Let’s do this!!

2 Likes

Dont let this next massive bottle job opportunity for Mikel distract u from the fact Assteta got shit on by Tottenham 3 nil…

Ugh, wish I didn’t have work today, I’m going to be utterly useless all day due to being totally preoccupied by this match. I would have just booked the day off on a whim if I didn’t have a new starter joining the team today.

3 Likes