Newcastle vs Arsenal (PL) (FFFFUUUUUUCCCKKKK)

Who cares, they have nothing to play for… We’ll kill these cunts. 8:0.

3 Likes

I think our players will be itching to put the NLD result behind them and go for the win. They have no option really but I do expect a lot of fight. They just need to do it with cool heads and not give refs unnecessary opportunities to influence the game.

3 Likes

Fucking been offered a ticket for this now.

Shall I buy, shall I not? @Aussiegooner I blame you for my crisis of conscience :pensive:

You shall

2 Likes

Can’t wait for this.

2 Likes

Go matey.

Can you get Tuesday off work ?

Same. Let’s not forget: only 2 more Arsenal matches before a loooong break :santi:

4 Likes

Nah. I’ll be back home about 4am with a 9am start thereafter :frowning:

That’s the only drawback. Otherwise, I think it could be the last time we go there and win for a while (it’s a stadium that could become like the Etihad for us)

1 Like

Your not a drinker though are you ? So although that turnaround isn’t ideal, it’s certainly achievable sober.

1 Like

Hmm true. Lol

I’m gonna sleep on it tonight. I can still make a decision by tomorrow morning. The vendor is chilling.

1 Like

It’s a no brainer. Final away game of the season mate you can live without a few hours sleep

4 Likes

If we get Too 4 fans will be generally relaxed, but if we don’t they aren’t going to have much of a break because they will be fretting quite a bit about summer transfers. I hope we win this one, not going to focus on the Spuds match with this, but I do think we would have already locked down Top 4 if it wasn’t for corrupt officiating being an extra force keeping us down.

Not particularly great because the reason White and Saka weren’t at training before Spurs was because neither of them trained as Mikel revealed afterwards. Mikel took the risk with Bukayo but didn’t with White.
As things stand, White has no training sessions under him for weeks now. Think it’s a big risk to use him now.

Interesting, did not know that

Don’t think White will make it, Maybe be worse throwing him in when he not fit

Why not take the gamble? Season’s nearly over…

4 Likes

This is the game imho… Everton are a complete mess… unfortunately have to travel tomorrow for business trip so will miss this FFS… love to see us get an early goal and strangle them, finishing off a counter to end it early second half.

Well, I don’t even worry about worsening his injury. I just worry he won’t be up for it.
I think more often than not, rushing players that aren’t really fit isn’t worth it. They can’t even perform at the level you want them to.

3 Likes

White simply has to play. If he was fit enough for the bench on Thursday, he should be able to play tomorrow. If he aggravates the injury, that sucks but it’s a long summer break.

4 Likes

Wasn’t Saka not in the photos before the match against Spuds?