Mohamed Salah

What a disgrace. Everyone knows real soccer players are men’s men who only wear pleated khakis when they aren’t wearing their kit and who would never do something as disrespectful as smile in a photo. I think if he cuts this fashion nonsense out he could be one to watch in the future.

That old Liverpool shirt is a classic.

3 Likes

The jacket is :fire:

Carlsberg logo is solid,

Looks really fucking shit with orange shorts though

2 Likes

Slightly off topic, we have our cult classic shirts, but this one from Liverpool is absolute class.

Remember wanting the kit as a kid just because it looked so fucking badass, think it was around 95 this was their away shirt. So stunningly 90s in every way

5 Likes
1 Like

:eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

Salah knows the PL suits his game the most and there’s also much more money here too unless he’s going to go to Spain but I don’t see the big two biting on him given his age profile.

Says a lot about his love for Liverpool that he’ll happily run his contract down and probably join one of their rivals lol

1 Like

Would he really though? I can’t see him at any of them

I can’t see who’s want him tbh with you but I mean obviously if the above is true (totally speculative) then he’ll probably have the intention to join a rival team

Chelsea?

Newcastle could be there Robinho signing lol

Or if it goes well, their Tevez.

3 Likes

Just a wonder but is Salah the same player without Mane? Are they gonna regret giving him that mega money contract?

4 Likes

He hasn’t been the same post AFCON and I would be very surprised if he rediscovered his form. This patch has lasted essentially the entirety of 2022 so I’m not convinced it’s a form issue and it’s more just the start of his decline.

5 Likes

Would be glorious for him to turn into Özil 2020 :joy:

4 Likes

They shouldn’t have renewed his contract. His performances have not been the same since his wonder goal against Chelsea last season

1 Like

Yeah I genuinely can’t understand for the life of me how they watched the last 6 months of Salah performances and said “right, let’s give him a £350k a week multi year deal “

2 Likes