Mohamed Salah

In a way yes as he won’t score 40+ goals in a season again but he’s still a very good player

3 Likes

Muhamad Chickensalad is a wonderful little pacy winger, but lets be honest, last season was Leicester City 2016esque in terms of performance and output.

1 Like

Not hitting the heights of last season doesnt equate to him having a bad season. Hes coming to the boil nicely since the international break.

A statue of Salah has been unveiled today…

Someone on Twitter said it looks more like Marv…

8 Likes

Graham Rix

This guy is class, even not scoring.

Yes, he may not be able to score that many again, but still a very dangerous player and I would like to have him on my team anytime anywhere.

To use “one season wonder” is just an insult to him.
He is far more than just a goal scoring machine.

1 Like

That last season was a one off, he won’t be scoring over 40 goals again. But I think that injury in the CL final has taken something out of him. He’s doing fine but after last season everyone is expecting to be doing the same thing, reminds me a bit of Ramsey after that 2013-14 season. He was just World class but every since he’s been very good and people knock him.

1 Like

FlOp, oNe sEaSoN WoNdEr!!!

Absolutely could be the difference now that he’s got his goal.

1 Like

Fucking hell, throw him in the hall of fame already

What a pointless piece of shit stat that is.

13 Likes

#trivianotastat

1 Like

Big Weng dropping a truth bomb #youlovetoseeit

He’s got potential. Ffs no doubt one of them window rejects of not the required quality.

Wenger: “Look errrrr”

:giroud2:

1 Like

That’s right - get in his head… agent Weng still working for the Arse. What a legend.

1 Like

Didn’t even realise how much I missed that. :heart:

2 Likes
3 Likes

He’ll be starting at left back at Betis when he comes back from AFCON

15 Likes