Milan Vs Arsenal (UEL Last 16 1st Leg)

Lol! So no away supporters in Milan? :rofl:

8-0

1 Like

Welbeck with the 5 spot. Xhaka with a pure hat trick (header, left, right). I like it it’s going to happen now.

1 Like

12-0. Xhaka with 12 own goals :xhaka:

I still feel we will sneak through

1 Like

We can’t even beat an average Brighton side and some people still expect us to beat a rejuvinated Milan side in their best form for a long time. Without our two first choice strikers as well. Astonishing.

2 Likes

Incredible tbf :joy:

Blind loyalty

We don’t need to beat them, a draw will do. Then GET EM BACK TO OUR PLACE and STUFF EM :gabriel:

2 Likes

But seriously, this is why European competition is ridiculous and it’s stupid when people say “Madrid are going to win it this year” in September or “Bayern aren’t winning it this year” in October in a meaningless group stage. Circumstances and form can change drasticall by the time March comes around.

What’s truly sad about this affair is that if we lose, the most likely reason we will have lost is because we faced a club who actually sacked their manager.

1 Like

Starting to dread this match as it draws nearer as if we get knocked out next Thursday then we still have 7 meaningless matches across 1.5 months to meander through. It’s as yet unprecedented in the Wenger era that we would have nothing whatsoever to play for with so many games remaining.

The 4PT is legendary but I refuse to entertain the prospect of a newly formed 6PT and race with Burnley

2 Likes

You could have just pointed at our Bayern game last season. Hopes were high as they were hardly doing great at the time but yet they beat us comfortably.

I knew we had no chance vs Bayern but I do remember @Luca_from_Italy talking about how poor Bayern was prior to the tie.

Still getting on my back? I am Wenger out now :wink:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/MirrorFootball/status/971373647372963841

Is it a knee problem or a “knee problem” :wink:

2 Likes

Our entire team will be absent for this one anyway

2 Likes

yup, cant fucking wait for this match :xhaka:

1 Like

Chambers or Naitland-Miles can do the job

Chambers ars RB? :bellerin:

“Hey Boss! That is the exit door!”

Does anyone here actually think we’ll win either leg? :eyes: Looking for some optimists ahead of tomorrow @BigWeng_4LYFE do your thing

We do tend to do glorious narrow defeats rather than getting stuffed, when playing teams not beginning with B so that’s something :sunglasses:

1 Like