Milan Vs Arsenal (UEL Last 16 1st Leg)

There should be plenty of people who think we’ll win. What about the people who said Atletico are the only team we need to fear?

I can’t listen to those people, for me they’re the sort of people who assume we should never lose to a team outside of real / barca/ bayern/ juve, at a push, as if all the other European heavyweights somehow don’t count

Milan are just over evens to win this. Genuinely fancy sticking a ton on.

1 Like

Lol only hope I have is that Arsene is like the fucking monster you can’t defest in horror movies. Every time you think he’s finally dead that mother fucker rises one more time. Lol, he might just win the EL and piss us all off. It would be the most Arsene Wenger thing to do. Get the entire fan base on the Wenger out bandwagon and then win a European trophy to spite us all. Then he’ll ask for a two year extension and probably get it.

3 Likes

That should be the case, any of the other top 5 teams in England would dispose of Milan rather comfortably.

3-0 to Milan tomorrow followed by a 2-0 to us at the Emirates. Would be so typical of us lol!

1 Like

Comfortably? I think people are massively underestimating some of these Europa League teams.

But it’s irrelevant if other teams can beat Milan or not. The discussion was about whether we can – at the moment we don’t look good enough to beat AC Prato, let alone AC Milan!

Ok Chelsea & United might struggle a little bit with Milan, the other 3 would win comfortably.

Yeah we are fucked though no denying that, also if Wenger stays on next season we might not even finish top 10.

If that happens I think Wenger could go before the end of the season.
I think we’ll get a draw, so I’m going for 2-2, Kos and Ramsey to score.

1 Like

Think 2-0 loss should be enough for a sacking. At least I hope so.

Anything less than that and it’s not happening yet.

1 Like

We are playing fucking Welbeck upfront, I’d be happy if he puts a shot on target without falling over. This is Yaya Sanogo playing against Bayern all over again.

4 Likes

I’d give my blood for this to happen. We aren’t surely winning.

Yaya was pretty good that game. No danger of Welbeck being so tomorrow night.

COME ON ARSENAL

https://youtu.be/w1cMyu-9IYo

“Ambitious effort… it’s in! Ooahh that’ll do it! Cesc Fabregas. ”

2 Likes

Ahhh back in the days when we had a defence and midfield :heart_eyes:

We have Xhaka instead of Fabregas now :xhaka:

1 Like

We have Xhaka instead of Arteta now :xhaka:

4 Likes

We have Xhaka instead of Cazorla now :xhaka:

4 Likes

We have Xhaka :gabriel: