Milan Vs Arsenal (UEL Last 16 1st Leg)

Nah, pre-emptive strikes are funner when it comes to Big Weng

2-0 is a lot of up catching up to do for this team. Hope we’ll get away with a (ugly if needed) 1-1. Reckon we won’t win after the weeks of shit we had the past few weeks,

1 Like

1-1 and then we’re going to beat them at the Emirates because Wenger is fucking shifty like that.

We’re going to fluke this, it reminds me of the 2 legs v Chelsea in League Cup. 0-0

How?

It has a similar feeling, we’re away first and not the favourite

We are the favourite :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Yep. According to the bookies anyway. But I see what you’re getting at @GunnerGirl

Considering ours and Milan’s recent form? I really doubt that

I’d take a 1-1 right now.

A poor 1 0 loss that will just tease us a long for anothr week.

1 Like

I wouldn’t totally write us off. We’ve been known to pull out a late surge from somewhere amongst the ashes :wenger:

2-2 after falling to a 2 goal lead. We get two back, respective of Ramsey/Koscielny and Wenger praises the mental determination of the team.

And then get absolutely thumped on the return leg after being given an empty shell of hope from our away result.

:laca:

Welbeck against Bonucci and Romagnoli. It’s gonna be great :mustafi:

They will never have played against a striker with such a high chaos factor.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/HandofHenry/status/971106597601710080

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Article taken down?

No they must have linked it wrong

http://www.skysports.com/amp/football/news/11670/11278891/sportoptions-cancel-planned-trip-for-arsenal-fans-to-san-siro

Not to ruin the joke or anything but that is mostly going to be about the turnaround time between when we, er, beat Ostersund and when the Milan tickets went on sale. And there will still be boatloads of European gooners who go to this

You ruined the joke :xhaka:

I feel shame :pensive: Arsenal are ‘the’ banter club and no opportunity should be passed up at present really