Super Mik Arteta

10th is just 01 backwards

#Godteta

9 Likes

But we didn’t create fuck all either and we haven’t done so consistently all season. U gotta actually score some goals to win matches. Xhaka is a zero going forward at LB and was clearly there for the taking defensively as well.

4 Likes

Well, Xhaka getting skint led to that. At least get it the way instead of stabbing at the ball.

Xhaka has played better as of late, but not well tonight.

Still, Leno will be thinking about that error for a while. Brutal way to lose.

Yeah that’s my criticism of tonight and in general, we don’t create enough.

Without VAR madness fucking us over again and Leno being a hack it should have been a 1-0 win.

But yeah we don’t create enough I agree.

3 Likes

He’s winning the Europa

1 Like

We couldn’t even do that.
But It’s nice to see we are still helping out all the clubs that have historically struggled to score or beat us in the PL.

It’s also nice to see we are breaking all records for the most losses at home and our worst season most of us can remember.

But I’m sure there are still a few Arteta fans that will explain why he is the right man to lead us forward and even some that will defend Kroenke…

Can these people please stop defending the indefensible.
You are making us a laughing stock.

3 Likes

Only if Tierney and Auba/Laca make it back. Too many gaps ffs.

Backs against the wall and Mikel thrives. We saw it last season in the cup which saved us and gave us EL entry and a trophy.

1 Like

Cmon Aussie don’t waiver now. This is a top 6 squad. With even Ole type level management we should be no further off than 7th. And in a year where top 4 is up for grabs cuz a lot of teams have stumbled, we should easily be top 3/4. You almost have to try to fuck up this bad with this team.

4 Likes

I would love to see Mikel with his back against a wall, and I would also love to see a feckin firing squad in front of him…

3 Likes

How about not able to score enough, or even shoot enough?

Tying 0-0 with Everton at home is nothing proud to be mentioned

2 Likes

Tbf, some players stepped up when we had injuries. Martinez for example.
I really can’t see us winning shit with Martinelli up top having no idea what to do and Xhaka getting roasted on demand.

10 Likes

Tonight’s game though I’m talking about, do you think our starting 11 was more talented than Everton ?

14 shots today tbf and Everton defended well.
Goal was gonna come if he didn’t feel the need to get Odegaard and Martinelli in.

It’s pretty equal but we are probably more talented by a bit. Pepe, Saka, ESR, Dani, and Partey all make their starting xi easily its a toss up between the rest.

2 Likes

I think we win 1-0 without the Leno blunder. It seemed to suck the life out of us and we barely did anything of note after it.

Auba will play vs Villarreal. Xhaka LB is a problem but we’ve handled most situations well enough so far with it.

1 Like

Dont forget Arteta as manager…

1 Like

Well yeah Everton looked much more solid as a unit that’s for sure.

Yeah, I’m just hoping Tierney somehow returns in 2 weeks and we can squeeze past Villareal with Xhaka filling in.