Super Mik Arteta

Tonight’s game though I’m talking about, do you think our starting 11 was more talented than Everton ?

14 shots today tbf and Everton defended well.
Goal was gonna come if he didn’t feel the need to get Odegaard and Martinelli in.

It’s pretty equal but we are probably more talented by a bit. Pepe, Saka, ESR, Dani, and Partey all make their starting xi easily its a toss up between the rest.

2 Likes

I think we win 1-0 without the Leno blunder. It seemed to suck the life out of us and we barely did anything of note after it.

Auba will play vs Villarreal. Xhaka LB is a problem but we’ve handled most situations well enough so far with it.

1 Like

Dont forget Arteta as manager…

1 Like

Well yeah Everton looked much more solid as a unit that’s for sure.

Yeah, I’m just hoping Tierney somehow returns in 2 weeks and we can squeeze past Villareal with Xhaka filling in.

I think you’ll find without the blunder…It was 0-0…

Yeah much of a muchness I agree.

Bit far mate :joy:

1 Like

And without VAR rewinding 5 minutes to find a 1mm offside ?

3 Likes

Nah…not really!

Yes… really

how many of them are real chances, out of 14 “shots”???

Everton defended well, or our attacking was shit?
I’d say 50/50.

1 Like

Fair. We took too much time on those shots. Clear as day most of them are not goalscorers.
Everton defended really well too.
Very organized.

Definitely a game where Auba would have been very useful btw.

2 Likes

I don’t want to be controversial but does anyone think that this loss against Everton will affect Arteta winning the PL manager of the season award?

4 Likes

Quite possible but another couple puff pieces by the athletic should do the trick.

7 Likes

Something something build upon, something something to work with, something something promising potential, something something first season.

4 Likes

It’s very likely Arteta will hit 15 losses in the league. He has to go regardless at this point, it’s completely unacceptable and the sample is clear as day. The squad has underperformed

9 Likes

Yet the higher ups believe this is the guy to invest money into in the transfer market. While Emery who finished 5th (DISGUSTING ending to the season though) couldn’t even meet eye to eye with Raul on signings. Wrap your head around that.

8 Likes