Should he stay or should he go?

• Go
  • Stay

0 voters

#Mexit

3 Likes

get this guy away from our club, plus his emoji form

2 Likes

I don’t have a problem to remove his emoji, but this just shows me how we see the FA Cup importance, as he was the key player to help us getting the cup in 13-14, since 04-05, an 8-year absent.

was also a key player in doing nothing for years and wasting our money

3 Likes

his good years, 13-14 to 17-18, 3 FA Cups, league assist leader for almost every season
his bad years, 18-19 to 20-21 (half season)

I don’t know how you weigh the bads over the goods.

2 Likes

2 Likes

If the importance of the FA Cup had any bearing on which emojis we have we wouldn’t have got rid of all the Ramsey ones :ramsdale:

1 Like

I didn’t ever realize that till you were telling me… :slight_smile:

@Bl1nk

The people have spoken - REMOVE HIM

1 Like

Only legends deserve to have emojis on OA like Bergkamp, Wenger, Cristo, Lacazette, and Santi.

It’s a bye-bye Mesut from me :wave:

2 Likes

Need to see some proposed replacements before we ditch it

1 Like

check the list, we have emoji of a bunch of current players that haven’t won anything for the club (yet), and players that are definitely not “legends”

we finally need a yossi benayoun emoji

We won the Emirates Cup, Florida Cup, and Dubai Super Cup in the year 2022, so not sure who you’re referring to pal.

thanks for putting those in the same bracket of CL, EL, EPL title, FA Cup, Carabao Cup, or even Charity Shield…

Whatever people want to say about Ozil and Sanchez, guys like Saka looked up to and idolized them. They definitely had an impact here.

If they were backed properly that team could have achieved more.

2 Likes

how do you know this?

1 Like

you think it was due to respect or just trolling?

‘Tears in my eyes!’ - Arsenal fans spot what Bukayo Saka did after scoring vs Newcastle United - football.london

Anyone have any ideas why Saka seemingly did the Mesut Özil celebration? : Gunners (reddit.com)

seems like he did look up to him