Mesut Özil

Just classic whataboutism. Wouldn’t worry about it.

That pic (minus context) just looks like they are supporting Germany.

What a player man.

5 Likes

they won in 2014 but 2010 team was more breathtaking and entertaining because Ozil was the main man.
Once they changed it to Kroos, it was boring.

3 Likes

Ozil was superb in both.

Iconix picture.

2 Likes

Prime Ozil was such a joy to watch. Him rinsing Gareth Barry was a moment.

3 Likes

An artist of this beautiful game.

4 Likes

Peak Ozil was a thing of beauty

Shame he became a lazy twat

7 Likes

Peak Ozil was incredible.

4 Likes

what a waste of talent…what the hell happened to him. Too addicted to gaming to be bothered with football.

1 Like

We blamed it on either politics or Arteta. In actual fact it was him. All him.

1 Like

It went downhill when he started getting twisted up in politics with the China saga, leaving the German NT (accusing them of racism) and jumping into bed with Erdogan.

Peak Ozil was ridiculous though and one of my favourite players.

3 Likes

Guy quit football directly after he got his bumper contract out of us.

2 Likes

I’m honestly curious what he will do with the rest of his life (besides Fortnite). He has burned every bridge he had in football, its very hard to see him being involved with the game in any way.

His actual role in football became a bit redundant as the game changed mixed with his own ego.

Even his most avid supporters and clubs you’d thought he would be well up for playing for like Fenerbahce he screwed over and they hate him also.

3 Likes

He’ll get some ambassadorial role with Saudi, or end up as Erdogan’s fluffer.

Ozil announcing he’s quit football is like when we sign a player and announce it 3 years later.

My mans been collecting his pension for years

1 Like

Since 2018 in fact. Couldnt handle the demands of other coaches than big daddy wengs and his “do what you want and feel” philosophy.

1 Like