Mesut Özil

Big performance from Ozil against Gala apparently.
Fair play!:clap:

2 Likes

The prick showed up and big in a derby after getting criticism.

And of course he had to use his trademark “bounce” too. :rofl:

2 Likes

On his day an absolute pleasure to watch, I don’t think anyone will deny him that.
Shame that’s him done for the season now though.

1 Like

yeah, the whole reason why we got rid of him is that he had his best performances 1 in 30 matches, he does this all the time.

1 Like

Another one.

Another what?

Another player doing his celebration after Saka.

That celebration is personal to Ozil about his niece. Looks weird other players doing it lol.

Right? :sob:

Are they copying him for sure? Cos it just looks like someone throwing up shit gang signs to me, it’s not like Ozil is anywhere near the first to make a similar gesture with their hand(s). The fact Ozil is doing it for his niece or some shit makes me wonder, it would be weird to copy it lol

Yeah, it’s not the same hand gesture.

Jfc who gives a fuck or even notices this shit and why.

4 Likes

Well yeah, it’s entirely trivial and I don’t give a shit, but I tend to welcome distractions from work :grin:

2 Likes

I’m off today so that doesn’t work for me.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

*Kicker is the source. not the Mirror

Club would have been better off if had gotten the gig imo

Wasn’t he in the middle of coaching Leipzig at the time? Would he of really given up his baby?

I think the real miss was Marotta after leaving Juventus over the Ronaldo dispute. He was unemployed for a couple of months and he worked with both Conte and Allegri.

2 Likes

He returned to Leipzig July 2018 so he could have been available during that time frame.

1 Like

I said he the time his methods don’t translate well outside of Italy. I don’t think it would have worked even if he would have been willing to come to England

but is said to have withdrawn his candidacy when the club renewed the contract of Mesut Ozil without consulting him first

We renewed him in January, I don’t think any decisions had been made with Wenger then so this just sounds like complete and utter made up bollocks.