Mesut Özil

That’s not true. He wasn’t half the player he used to be. I was a BIG Özil fan in the day. But after all this mess, with Arsenal, the German nt, his ties to Erdogan etc it’s clear he wasn’t focused. Showed in his performances and im frankly disappointed with him.

3 Likes

Yeah like we never got battered with him in a game did we.
Tell me about Baku again. Usual bollocks about the team not set up for him of course. Despicable cunt.

2 Likes

Don’t say that too loud around here - critique isn’t taken well, particularly using the word toxic.

:notes: We’ve got Ozil :notes:

3 Likes

@Mr_Nostalgia where are you?

Walcott wasting two golden chances…take me back :cry:

5 Likes

I have never seen any Arsenal debutand not just being the best player on the pitch straight away, but also managing to adapt to the dynamics of the team so well and so quickly as if he was playing with the team for years.

His movement off the ball, both the quality and the quantity of it, impressed me the most when I first saw him in the Arsenal shirt.

Again, such a shame we never managed to build a proper team around him. A proper striker to finish his passes and a proper DM to support him in the first place. We had Giroud and Arteta wasting Ozil’s prime years. :facepalm:

10 Likes
5 Likes

This was the biggest crime that Wenger had ever done to Arsenal.
For such a long time we could never send a “proper” team out on the field.
With or without Ozil, we still had those missing links… GK, LB, DM, Striker…

2 Likes

Mesut Ozil: Ive always been surprised why the South Asian Community are only allowed to be fans of the game.

No issue with the initiative, by all means crack on, but I find the wording here a little strange.

What exactly gives him the impression that South Asian people are “only allowed to be fans”? It’d an odd way of phrasing it to me, nobody is banning Asian kids in England from playing football?

By all means, let’s get more of them into the game, cos it is odd how few South Asian British kids seem to make it pro, given how significant a community it is in Britain (at my secondary school South Asian kids would outnumber every other group, yet the football team was entirely made up of black and white kids. The cricket teams, however, were entirely South Asian apart from a mixed race black/White wicket keeper), but I’m not sure I’d be talking talking about them not being allowed to be involved in the game beyond fandom.

Football for Peace Mesut Ozil Centre

I think I’d also have gone for a snappier name :grin:

Three stripes back in the photo :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Exciting things coming soon:

Retiring?

He’s releasing his own shitcoin

lol what a scummy scamming cock, sod off ozil

:rotating_light:DID YOU KNOW: Mesut Ozil is the only player in history who has been Top Assist Provider in Premier League, Bundesliga, La Liga, Champions League, Europa League, Euro Cup and World Cup. :fire:

Happy Birthday to one of the best players of our generation, Mesut Ozil. :clap::heart:

Ö

6 Likes
1 Like

sounds kinda familiar…but people would say he is a total professional. He cares more for politics and sticking his nose into things rather that damn well playing for his team.

3 Likes

Really want to hear from everyone who said the problem was with the club/manager/literally everyone other than Ozil himself.

6 Likes

Quelle surprise he’s flopped at Fenerbahce, I’m extremely surprised

4 Likes

He had to be moved on to allow Arsenal to move on and progress back up. I never could understand those who were most angry with the club and its performances also being upset with Emery’s and Arteta’s treatment of him, both trying to force an exit asap despite being handcuffed by the Arsenal/Ozil contract that pre-dated them.

1 Like