Mesut Özil

Which Arsenal players are influential anyway? If it’s not Kieran Tierney who gives a fuck.

9 Likes

‘Influential’ arsenal players were apparently key in wanting Arteta gone about 3 weeks ago, they’re just making it up on the spot.

8 Likes

the only influencer in our team is Hector ‘big two tatoo’ Ballerina

1 Like
5 Likes

3 Likes

What the point of Sports media when they refused to ask uncomfortable truth seeking questions

3 Likes

The did ask him if it was related to the pay cuts before and he gave a similar response.
I don’t think they asked him about Ozil’s comments about the treatment on Uyghurs.

Thank fuck this sorry situation is over.

I look forward to 2000 new posts by this time next week.

2 Likes

Would be easy for him to counter that for the same reasons @JakeyBoy gave. He played him in January, February and March.

Thanks for everything on and off the pitch and sorry for the French buns you had to put up with

Thank you Mesut

From 2013/2018 you were my favourite player along with Alexis.

Still annoying we had peak Alexis and Özil with fucking Giroud up front

11 Likes

Oi.

It’s been proven beyond reasonable doubt that Giroud was under rated by Arsenal fans, so stop picking on him.

1 Like

10 Likes

Just putting up the facts, no context needed.
How good or how bad he was, every single season he did have a scoring slump and this 15-game slump was really absurd.
He was the weakest link together with Ozil and Alexis.

1 Like

I still remember that UCL tie against Bayern Munchen with Ozil, Alexis, Giroud, where nothing was going in for Giroud despite chance after chance falling into his lap. But yeah, we’ve had worse strikers than Giroud. Heck, Wenger played a lot of Bendtner at one point. But for some reason, playing under Wenger makes a lot of players play better than they do before or after in their career. Bendtner at Arsenal was a half-decent striker, scoring lots of headers. Bendtner everywhere else was just sh*t.

5 Likes

Thank you for your 1 good season out of 7, Mesut

5 Likes

Fucking Wenger eh @Electrifying

1 Like

5 Likes

Bye bye Mesut :wave:

3 Likes