Mesut Özil

Pearson!

1 Like

Yes, if this world is down to these 3 managers to choose from. And??

Yes, I also said for a short term purpose. And?

I feel more on Jack, than any of the current Arsenal midfielder.

Your criticism on Arteta being inexperienced is valid but it’s blown to pieces by your suggestion that an lower level coach would be preferable. Come on mate it’s a ridiculous shout.
As for Jack he’s just a broken car on bricks.

Blown out what?
I said, inexperienced is one thing. To hire an experienced one tend to have higer risk.
Never said Freddie did a good job, he is inexperienced as well.
For me, UNDER ANY FOOTBALLING REASON, keeping Ozil in the registered squad makes 1000 times more sense than leaving him out, and I am talking FOOTBALLING REASON.
Did not say Freddy making other good decisions over Arteta, but genius is just too shit at this moment, as he was hired as a full time manager over other candidates/big names, while Freddie was just hired as an interim.

Did you read this line?

I want Jack is my opinion, no right or wrong.
I think he is still better than most of the midfielders than what we have, if he can stay healthy.
What is the problem?

So you like to pick every single sentence and opinion I said, and point out how wrong I am?

Erm he can’t stay healthy. Like at all. He’s completely fucked.
Took you a while but going full rant , knew it wouldn’t belong we got your real reason would get around to Ozil.
You do remember Freddie dropping him on attitude.

Is he now?
If he isn’t, he won’t pass the medical, period.
If he is, it worth a try IMO, better than Elneny and Xhaka. He can dribble the ball upfront and he is more creative than most of our players.

OPINION.

Another game Arteta is vindicated for not having him in our 25 man squad for footballing reasons :clap:

3 Likes

Mental strength, and footballing reason, are two terms that should be put in the Oxford dictionary

Both means, shit.

When Arsenal started to fall one year ago, Emery had the humility to discuss his football principles and sent Ozil on the pitch to help the team.

The current boss has more ego and will continue with the lies until the end of the contract.

1 Like

I apologize to anyone I argued with Özil about. A Messi and Ronaldo double team couldn’t save this squad under Arteta. Özil would look terrible with Mikel as manager, he wouldn’t change anything.

2 Likes

Yeah I think you’re right with that opinion, still doesn’t change the fact it’s brain dead to say he isn’t in the best 25 players in this squad though :joy:.

2 Likes

Well yeah it was Arteta trying to be some type of disciplinarian and prove something to the team, but we’ve all found out he’s just a giant phoney. Nobody respects this loser :joy::joy: Gonna fuck the next guy who takes over tho having no creative player registered (im hoping he gets sacked but I still think we are stuck with him until the end of the year).

2 Likes

Think it’s a very viable shout that the team has reacted badly to Arteta ousting him and may be downing tools. It’s disgusting but I would not be surprised.

2 Likes

Given that both Willian and David Luiz are in the squad it’s possible. Those guys were total shit stirrers back at Chelsea.

How did the genius discipline Willian? Or he did not at all?

he exposed himself enough

Not only Arteta, but anyone who thinks Ozil is not the best 25 players on the squad, and can’t do better than Elneny, Xhaka and Willian.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Didn’t save Emery and do much for Weng when he needed him.:man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Honestly it was so pathetic when Emery went crawling back to Ozil. Would like to think Arteta is too proud to even bother.

2 Likes

Agree.
Right now looks like genius is destined to fail , no matter what.

Arteta strikes me as a stubborn guy and would rather get sacked

3 Likes