Mesut Özil

Love how hard you’re going on him these days lol

1 Like

He’s going to get 3 assists next season and make you look a right mug :smile:

2 Likes

Notice the assist king dropping to 2 assists coincided with Emery taking charge

3 Likes

Or it concided with him not giving a fuck anymore since he got his 350k in his “favourite city”

1 Like

Just to annoy you I hope he remains here next season.

1 Like

If this is true it means we have got Ozil, Ospina, Ramsey, Cech, Welbeck and Lichtensteiner, off the wage bill and if we manage to shift Mustafi as well, that will bring our wage bill down about 1m a week.

Does this mean we have some world class players coming in?

This won’t annoy me as my guy Emery won’t even play him :joy:

1 Like

But the fact that he still is present and 350K will be sat on the bench will annoy you.

He might even come on against teams like Sheffield United at home and stat pad a few goals and assists then post Ya Gunners Ya on twitter and the sheep will all lap it up. Everyone’s a winner here

1 Like

Except you yourself.

@discobot fortune do I lose anything?

:crystal_ball: Better not tell you now

@discobot fortune do you want to take this outside?

:crystal_ball: Outlook not so good

Bottled it eh.

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

I just don’t think you understand

If he’s truly on 350k (I don’t believe it but everyone else does so lets go with it) then there’s no way anyone like Fenerbahce are paying any more than 150k of it, in which case we have 350k on our bench or 200k doing nothing at all.

I was for doing that when the stupid PL wage increase FFP was the supposed reason for our transfer shittery, but now that’s gone I don’t think it’s necessarily a big gain for us, especially if we’re not going to buy a replacement which looks like the case.

I’m no fan of his performances last year and maybe I’m naive but I think he’ll do better. Most likely never back to his best in an Arsenal shirt, but better none the less. It’s just whether better is good enough, or worth that 150k or whatever it translates to.

4 Likes

They are supposedly getting special sponsorships to fund him…might even be permanently moving!

I don’t think he’ll leave. He seems to be a bit of an Adidas poster boy. Not sure how much difference that makes – but I remember it being a bit of a talking point before.

1 Like