Merry Christmas!

Try the Chelsea forum.

Full of jokers thinking they’ve always been a big club.

2 Likes

And North Korea calls itself a Democratic Republic…

No, you’ve used that hot actress GIF already, Doc.

We need another :wink:

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

1 Like

Yeah, let’s all gang up on the girl. Make her cry. Push her off the forum. Fucking hilarious!

For me Jade it’s got absolutely zilch to do with your gender, if a bloke on this forum was a Rent boy sympathizer I would be having subtle digs just the same.

1 Like

It’s pathetic as is the little circle jerk liking of the posts that’s going on too.

Master circle jerker chimes in right on cue.

1 Like

Good one Dave. Must have taken considerable brain power to read my slag and throw it back at me. Says it all about you.

1 Like

How come you’re never this high and mighty when it comes to Aussie and Liverpool?

1 Like

Cos it’s clearly a joke when people do it with Aussie as opposed to whatever your motivation is. He’s also never outwardly expressed a problem with it like @Phoebica has done on a number of occasions now.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

Now this is actually pathetic. Shifting goalposts when it suits you best.

What I do take a disliking to is not @Phoebica saying that it upsets her as you can’t tell one how to feel. But saying she’s being targeted because she’s female, I would expect that male or female you will cop some backlash on an Arsenal forum if you show affection for our west London neighbours.

I can only speak for myself , but male, female or Tranny I treat people no differently on this forum.

1 Like

100%

Too many Shite Knights on here

1 Like

Half tempted to take another break from this forum :xhaka:

1 Like

Shite Knight simp reporting for duty!

Leave my fellow ABBA fan @Phoebica alone!

3 Likes

This reminds me, whatever happened to Robin? I liked her too.

2 Likes

Pushed off the forum. She was really good and funny. Knowledgeable about the Arsenal.

2 Likes

That’s a shame. :frowning:

And yes, she was.