Merry Christmas!

Guy across the road is into his third week of having them on. Looks good in fairness.

1 Like

I wish we all lived on one street, so I could go full US style decoration from November 1st. Big fuck off dancing Santa and rudolf, Xmas tree lights that even the blind could see. Just to specifically show all you scrooges the magic of Xmas.

The magic of Christmas died with me a long time ago, 20+ years of a career in hospitality and people acting extra cunty every other day of December except the 25th will do that to you :joy::joy:

1 Like

They really do have something for everyoneā€¦ @Phoebica this oneā€™s for you

4 Likes

Holding out for the Paul McGrath version.

1 Like

This a reference to Die Hard? Or are you calling me a ho? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Itā€™s the iconic Nintendo sponsorship but christmassy.

1 Like

I thought you were a Fiorentina fan when it comes to Serie A, have I pulled that out my arse? Haha

Haha oh yeah, I didnā€™t look properly, just saw a guy shooting :sweat_smile:

I prefer this design from Greggs anyway

Wouldnā€™t be hard to create something nice and Christmassy while basing it on your iconic 90s Ireland kit. Bet itā€™d sell pretty well in Ireland and various parts of the UK :grin:

1 Like

Hadnā€™t thought of it like this before :grin:

2 Likes

Canā€™t believe no one answered this (rather shit) quiz :grin:

Lyrics to that classic. Which if Iā€™m not mistaken was filmed in the summer, much like the die hard release :eyes:

I didnā€™t answer because I didnā€™t have the foggiest what you were talking about. Thought maybe your cat had sat on your keyboard or something.

And now youā€™ve given the answer, I still donā€™t really get it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

We discussing Die Hard not being a Christmas film when the director literally said itā€™s a Christmas film? Okay then

2 Likes

It transcends Christmas, too.

I can put it on in the middle of July and Iā€™ll still enjoy it.

Ergo, itā€™s probably the greatest Christmas film ever.

1 Like

Itā€™ll be like when Spider Man comes out in December. It takes place at Christmas time so itā€™s a Christmas movie. Fairly straightforward imo

2 Likes

There are some things I draw the line on at Christmas, though.

BBC boasting that their Xmas premiere on Christmas Day was Titanic a few years back was depressing. Against all the principles of Christmas.

2 Likes

Itā€™s tongue in cheek. I donā€™t really care.

1 Like

I mean you cared enough to mention it soā€¦ šŸ„ø

I need to remember that joking on this forum is not allowed any more.

What a place it is these days.

1 Like