Match Day Info and Tickets

The Eagles (or Eagels) Have Landed

1 Like

I have 2 season tickets in North Bank Block 105 available at face value (Ā£1233 each) for 2019/20 season (and possibly beyond but not for sure).

Please email me asap if you are interested in taking both tickets - peterkmoller@gmail.com

thanks

1 Like

Iā€™d like to make the trip to watch our game vs Wolves on November 2nd, Iā€™m wondering what are the chances of game tickets going to sale for red members here? and if thereā€™s a risk this game might get rescheduled due to TV rightsā€¦Thanks.

Itā€™ll be pretty easy for you to get tickets to be honest. I canā€™t see the game being rescheduled but I have no idea how it works anyway.

1 Like

Every home league game they hold back 3,000 (might even be 3,500) tickets for Red members or if there are more than that left release them all. Any game Iā€™ve gone to in the last 3-4 years has also gone to ticket exchange where you get another chance to buy as a red member too.

3 Likes

I think itā€™ll be moved for TV. Looking at the other matches that game week, thatā€™s the best one IMO.

When do you think it might be moved to? Sunday?

Thatā€™s up to sky or BT.

Could be anything from Friday night to Monday night lol

TV picks for November should be out soon @wilshambition

1 Like

Monday night is unacceptable. Everything else I can live with.

1 Like

Ah cool, will wait for those before booking then.

Keep an eye here:

@Calum keeps us in the know. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Anyone selling tickets for the home game with Eintracht on 27th of November? Maybe itā€™s a bit earlyšŸ˜…

A mate of mine is looking for tickets for the Bournemouth game on October 6th. What are the chances of it going to general sale?

If anyone is looking to sell tickets for that game, please let me know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Guys,Iā€™m an Eintracht Frankfurt fan that lives up in Oldham.Is there any way of getting hold of some tickets for the return leg atvthe Emirates at the end of Nov. I want to bring my son down for the day,See the Emirates as weā€™ve never been before and hopefully watch a decent game.Cheers Mike

1 Like

Keep an eye here: https://www.arsenal.com/tickets

The match isnā€™t listed yet but should show up in the coming days. Decent chance it goes to general sale Iā€™d imagine.

1 Like

I didnā€™t think they would go on general sale .Tickets in Frankfurt are hard to come by for their home group games over there.I managed to get to the semi final last season at Chelsea but only because a Chelsea season ticket holder got me 2 otherwise I wouldnā€™t have got 2.They didnā€™t go on open sale for the Bridge.Ive got no chance of getting a ticket in the away end as all them will be sold to season ticket holders over there.

Thereā€™s a big difference between a Europa League Semi Final 2nd leg and one of six group games. You have a good chance of scoring tickets.

(I donā€™t know this myself, but shammy usually knows his stuff :chester:)

2 Likes

Thatā€™s music to my ears mate.Hope soā€¦sonā€™s Eintracht mad and really wants to come down for the day. Just out of interest how many tickets do the away fans get as I think they would bring the same as Koln did few years back.They love the Europa unlike some English teams and take it seriously, even though on Thursdays performance you wouldnā€™t think so.

I think they will get a healthy allocation and even if not I expect plenty of Frankfurt fans to turn up to London regardless of the allocation

Yes spot on mate I also think loads will travel to.Easy to get to ,cost and time isnā€™t a problem like some European matches