Match Day Info and Tickets

Til the end of the season. You need to keep renewing it

cheers

Selling my Arsenal v Leicester City ticket. Ticket transfer only, so you need a membership. Block 97 Row 16 (North Bank upper). FV Ā£49.50. Save on transaction fees. Happy to cover the Ā£1 transfer fee. Paypal or bank transfer.

I know there isnā€™t much movement on here for tickets, but Iā€™ll post mine in here as they come up. Iā€™ll be selling the Europa League ones and any weekday match as I canā€™t go. If anyone with a membership is interested in any other tickets, pm me. Open to selling most between now and January as work and 1.5 year old have me knackered. Except Spurs as itā€™s my birthday and I WILL be going. :smiley:

2 Likes

Open to offers below FV.

I canā€™t attend a midweek game, so the following is available:
v Qarabag FK - Thur 13 Dec - 20:00 - Ā£20.50

Ticket transfer only, so you need a red or silver membership. If youā€™re interested, let me know. Will be posting on other sights, too.

Someone get this doods ticket and then sell me one next season please. Thanks!

1 Like

How you gonna get to the games?

Lol I said ā€˜oneā€™ as in Iā€™m gonna make like one trip :joy::joy:šŸ–’šŸ–’

1 Like

If you plan a trip that coincides with at weekday match, I always sell my ST for those. Canā€™t go as no one to take the little one, and Iā€™m not spending more money to pay a babysitter. Also open to matches at the weekend to help out if itā€™s not one of the big matches.

3 Likes

Hello everyone,
i didnā€™t get Tickets for the Derby on 19. January. Can I get Tickets on the matchday in front of the Stadium because it is sold out. How is your experiene with buying tickets on the matchday directly on the spot?
Thanks for your answers

I donā€™t think the club will have any tickets, so you would have to rely on touts, which I hate to see supported. And you will pay far more for the ticket. Do you have a red membership? If so, keep checking TX as tickets pop up on and off. I never had a problem getting a ticket for any match via TX as a red member, but I was persistent with checking. They tend to appear closer to match day.

The other way to look is through twitter. @arsenal_tickets and other retweet tickets. Or just search for it and there are many who sell on there at FV. I mainly sell there as Arsenal charge nearly Ā£5 to use TX and then the buyer is also charged a transaction fee.

Good luck.

2 Likes

I know itā€™s a long shot on here, but thought Iā€™d post this early. Will be posting on other sites closer to renewal time.

I have a ST in north bank upper, block 97. Iā€™d love to find someone who can commit to sharing the ST by taking the weekday games. Of course, itā€™ll be hard to calculate all match costs upfront as you donā€™t know what games will be during the week, but theyā€™d have to commit to taking the EL or CL (assuming we manage to get back into the CL) games. I also donā€™t use it for away games, although not easy to get tickets for them with 0 credits, but the person sharing would get to use it to try and get tickets. I just canā€™t do weekday games with no one to collect my little one from nursery. Theyā€™d also get first dibs to buy the ticket to any other match I canā€™t make (Iā€™m not usually around over Christmas and New Years).

If anyone is interested, please get in touch. Cheers.

1 Like

Shame I canā€™t transfer my railways job to London for 12 months or Iā€™d take you up on the offer :cry:.

1 Like

Two more midweek matches, which means two more I need to sell.

1 Arsenal v Cardiff ticket, Tue 29 Jan, 19:45. FV Ā£34.50
1 Arsenal v BATE Borisov ticket, Thu 21 Feb, 17:55. FV Ā£25

Ticket transfer only. North Bank Upper. Block 97. PM me if youā€™re interested.

2 Likes

Anyone know how ticket exchange is working for the Valencia game? Iā€™ve been keeping an eye but itā€™s only club level coming up for grabs. Are any upper or lower likely to show up?

TX isnā€™t an option for Gold members at the moment. I know this one had an opt out option as itā€™s charged to next season as included cup matches have been exceeded. I donā€™t know if weā€™ll have the option to post on TX or not, but we donā€™t at this time. We can only to a transfer. So Iā€™d suggest having a look on twitter to see if anyone is selling at FV and will do a transfer, which does have a Ā£1 fee for the ST holder. Iā€™m sure plenty who wanted to opt out didnā€™t.

1 Like

Thanks. I actually managed to get some upper tier in the end. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey guys,
Iā€™m a eintracht frankfurt fan and have two tickets for the Europa League final in Baku. Maybe is one of you more interested in watching this game.

The tickets are e-tickets and you have to download an extra app from the uefa and I will give you the codes for the tickets.
One ticket cost 50 ā‚¬, so 100 ā‚¬ for both.

Write me if you are interested, then I will send you more details.

Good Evening,

Iā€™m also an Eintracht Frankfurt fan and have one ticket for Category 1.
I bought the ticket through UEFA. The original price is 140 Euro.
At this price I would also give it to an Arsenal fan.

Feel free to contact me.

BlackEagel

Good ebening

1 Like

Sorry your boys couldnā€™t get it done against Chelsea. Good luck with selling the tickets. :+1:

1 Like