Match Day Info and Tickets

yea pretty much always bring a bag, but like i say i wouldn’t be suprised if they change it.

Hi

I am reluctantly selling x2 Debentures C.
They entitle the holder to jump the season ticket queue and get a season ticket. Also they mature in 2028 and can be redeemed by the holder at a value of £9851 each (they were purchased in 2003 for £5k each). You can stop and start your season ticket as you like during the life of the bond.

Still very much a fan just selling for financial reasons.
If interested they are £7k each and can be bought through Capita share dealing services.
0203 170 0234
MBS@capitadeal.com

Feel free to ask any questions or get in touch with Capita directly using the details above.

1 Like

100% return over 25 years, plus a no longer advantageous queue jump over someone that can just do a quick google search between May-July each year and source a ST loan that way.

Nah m8!

Better return on your money than you’d get from a bank but you know, each to their own

Beating the interest rate on bank savings accounts in 2017 is nothing to write home about.

Hi all - I’ll be selling two tickets for the Bournemouth home game (September 9) because I’m broke!

Wanted to advertise on here before putting on ticket exchange.

The match is Cat C and my seats are centre lower - £28.50 a piece for this one.

Will email the tickets when I get them. Thanks!

Hi,

When will tickets go live for Red members tomorrow?
For the Arsenal - West Bromwich match?

Hello guys, I would like to ask you, if anyone knows, what time will be tickets for match Arsenal vs Brighton on sale? It supposed to be open on 1st of Semptember, but I didn’t find exact time.

Thank you for help

Remaining tickets will go on sale to Red Members at 10am on Friday, September 1, 2017.

Hello guys, looking for a ticket for first EL game vs Cologne 14th sep.
Thank you for your help :slight_smile:

Cologne fans keen as mustard for this one aren’t they :+1:

you bring the mustard and i bring the bratwurst :grin:

but it seems that nobody wants to have us in the stadium…:weary:

1 Like

How much are Europa League tickets? I quite fancy the Belgrade match.

A friend of mine is looking to get tickets to a game in April. Flights have not been booked and (as far as I know) they would take any of the three home games we have that month. If anyone knows of any available tickets, either now or in the future, please send me a message so I can try to help them out! If not, it was worth a try!

i wouldnt bother unless you like wasting your money, i wouldnt pay anything to watch these fucktards at the moment, i cant stand watching them over a stream much less pay huge amounts for the so called priviledge.

1 Like

:joy::joy:

Haha well, it’s not up to me to decide how he should spend his money…

1 Like

His best bet is to get a membership. Some of those might even go general sale…

1 Like

I don’t know to what degree this was common knowledge, but League Cup final tickets were actually bought by Red Members :eyes: Not sure how many and apparently there was an attendance requirement for that, but still, that shows some level of apathy imo

Yeah that’s what I told him as well…