Match Day Info and Tickets

Yeah and tbh if they didn’t then you’d have no chance for certain always as a red member. So it’s actually helping in some cases for younger fans keen to go. Obviously have to be in the right circle.

Got a couple of my own EL always from a group of mates with golds, so I can’t cry about that :joy:

1 Like
6 Likes

Anyone paying that is a fool. I was pissing about in the corporate section and that’s roughy the price for an entire box with like a nice meal and everything. Not that there is any of them for the Wolves game.

Scenario: Arsenal can secure the PL title with a win at home against Wolves. What’s the most you would pay to get into the ground for a chance to witness that?

I’ve seen Rovers do it in person 3 times now so I probably don’t have the same itch to scratch as most…a few hundred quid probably…5/600

5 Likes

Yeah I’d pay about 5/600 at most

3 Likes

Whatever was in my bank account at the time. Which wouldn’t be much given how much money I’ve just spent on stalking Busted :ramsdale:

3 Likes

Yeah I’d say £400/£600

Otherwise boozing it around Highbury and Islington will be just as good on the day

3 Likes

We’re definitely going to be doing that if we win lol. All night in Highbury and Islington

4 Likes

Be some amount of cocaine on gums that night!

5 Likes

Getting me excited now :joy:

2 Likes

Come a long way from that 7 quid ticket at Anfield in 89 then.

1 Like

I’ll be doing it in the corporate box with Ray Parlour with that Class A ticket my daddy gets me

4 Likes

I’ll be there as a season ticket holder…already pay a lot for that!

Same seats empty last game going by the replies. Such a waste.

2 Likes

I’ve seen empty seats in the family section too and know many who struggle for tickets there. I queued on the phone for 45 mins and got a pair for Brighton there, but back row Block 27 - said that’s all they had. Don’t see how when I’ve seen same block of seats empty. I’m sure some will be down to people moving seats, like standing in lower tier, but not that many.

For me, so hoping we can clinch the title at home against Brighton. My son turns 6 that weekend and so excited to be taking him. He’s been begging me all season. Really want to win it at home. The fans deserve to see it live.

2 Likes

There are always some empty seats unfortunately. Shame because if you can’t attend a match you can now put your ticket on the exchange and they are still being snapped up just a couple of hours before kick off. No excuse for not offering your ticket up to someone else really, with a few exceptions maybe.

I was annoyed today as the daughter of the chap I was sitting next to, spent the whole game on her phone with no interest in the game whatsoever. Makes no sense to me and denied a real fan the opportunity to go to the match.

5 Likes

Ah yeah but she’s there for the social media pictures before and after the game telling everyone different.

3 Likes

It’s absolutely disgusting. Something needs to be done.