Match Day Info and Tickets

Anyone renewing their ST?

Going by the email received by the club we should be able to see our info and ticket in this section of the portal but I have nothing showing?
Maybe the box office being as shit as usual and taking time to appear, but has anyone else had the same problem?

My renewal deadline was a month ago and went without glitch.

Its just appeared on there so crisis averted!

1 Like

I had exactly the same issue. The credit card I used last year had expired, so had to go online to do this. Seemed to work all ok and got the confirmation e-mail.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/amylou8188/status/1674747956950441985?t=W-hrR5csEvMRGcakRubVqA&s=19

The waiting list is supposedly 100k+

No possibility of expanding the Emirates?

Lol I’m about 40 ahead of her and it hasn’t changed either.

What a load of shit. 11 years and counting.

I got offered one after about 4 years on the list back in about 2012 and I couldn’t take it.

But that does show if the form of he team drops you can get up the list a lot more quickly.

1 Like

Yeah I missed my chance during the covid ‘deferral’ season tbf, saw the email about 2 days too late (they gave me about 5 days to respond and my email inbox is full of spam) so was told it went down as a decline. Gutted as now I’d have had one for the third season coming.

Means I also go right to the back of the list if I miss it ever again lol, like fuck off.

I am on the waiting list too, and feels like I could be retired or dead before getting offered, which was why I took the platinum membership and curretly there is even a waiting list for platinum

https://twitter.com/AFCFixtureNews/status/1675886790702448640?t=jDAr3pO0BsAC9O3mzRWhiQ&s=19

Lol red members won’t get a sniff again, even for the comm shield.

Be a good day out if can manage to find a ticket, out in the sun the last two times.

Aren’t city fans boycotting it? Should give us their allocation as well

Every community shield we’ve been in over the last decade has been very easy to get tickets for.

Except for the 2020 one :grinning:

Yeah and so have all normal games til last season :grin:

I read the info page and they don’t even mention a potential red sale whereas they normally at least would refer to it and a potential time slot to check.

Should be plenty on FB anyway.

Looking forward to hopefully getting a ticket for this. They are doing it on a priority basis for those attending all 19 home PL matches on Thursday, then those with 15+ on Friday and then Gold/Platinum members next week on Monday.

I’ll get to log on Friday. Previously was based on away day credits so pleased it’s changed to Home attendance.

It’ll be easy. Even back in 2004, 2005, 2006 the community shield was easy to get into when demand was just as high as in the back end of last season if not greater.

I have been allocated “priority” access to tickets for Community Shield (10am tomorrow), but I will be abroad and unable to attend. I can buy an then transfer ticket if anyone here wants…? Only get access to one ticket though at this point.

1 Like

Didn’t know there was safe standing at Wembley.

I think that’s outside the stadium!