Match Day Info and Tickets

Home to United on a weekend won’t be easy, ask in the group but there’ll be 20 others doing the same every day lol.

Best bet as a red member is track the ticket sale windows and be on 45 mins before. Beyond that it’s pure luck.

I had to give up my season ticket back in 2012, since then was just buying tickets via the exchange easy enough. But boy, this season especially the last few home games has been practically impossible. First 5 home games were fine, since then or should I say when in the press and top of the league I’m sure bots are on the exchange snapping things up, a dozen times I had seats clicked on when refreshing all day long every few mins - always gone

Only positive thing is I’m 8k on waiting list when they put me back to the start in 2012, possibly next couple of years won’t have to worry about this palava. Ticket tout websites need a major seeing to

2 Likes

Welcome along Ryan. Have seen lots of complaints very similar to your own on Twitter recently. Hopefully you get sorted on the ST in the near future.

1 Like

thanks - just extremely annoying to see tout websites having hundreds available, leaving genuine fans either not being able to go or having to fork out a tonne of money at 3-4x the price

They’ve considerably decreased the allocation of tickets to local Arsenal supporters groups, too, unfortunately :frowning:

I’m going to a game!!!

West Ham - Arsenal, in April.

Slight sidenote: my mate bought tickets for the home end :partey:

6 Likes

Yep. Lots of chatter on Twitter about it and there are fan representatives raising this with Arsenal all the time. Silver members are really getting shafted. They pay more for priority and so many can’t get a ticket now.

I almost gave up my ST, especially since I can’t go to midweek matches and then moved out of London. But so glad I didn’t. No issue selling on tickets now when I have to.

Hope you are able to get a ST again soon!

1 Like

I’m going to the Emirates for the first time ever!

Or at least I want to go there, if I can figure out this ticket situation. I’ll be in London for the April 1 match against Leeds with my family and some other friends and I’m basically willing to do whatever is necessary to attend that match with my 11-year-old son, and maybe a good friend and his son.

I had a couple questions for you guys. Sorry if they are answered elsewhere, its hard to tell what information is current and what is not at this point.

As I understand it, if I become an Arsenal red member then I can get online and try to desperately buy tickets right after they are released and participate on the official ticket exchange afterward. It sounds like this is getting increasingly hard to do. I also read that you can only buy one ticket as a member. Is that really true? I need a minimum of two and maybe four and they need to be together because my son is only 11. What do people do if they want 2-4 tickets all together?

Finally, if I need to go to a reseller, what should I be expecting to pay? We don’t need fancy tickets, I just want to be in the stadium.

I believe you have to go to a crossroads at midnight for this.

Everything in the paragraph before that is correct. You’d need two/four red memberships I think as JG ones won’t work in the red sale window. Someone correct me on that if I’m wrong. Can’t speak to reselling sites myself but don’t pay 500 quid.

Your best bet is probably @arsenal_tickets on Twitter tbh.

4 Likes

Thanks Sham!

Was going to suggest hospitality, but even those are all sold out this season. Insane. Up until this season they rarely sold out.

Apparently if you are trying to buy tickets with a junior gunner , you can ring up and try and buy together in the Silver/Junior Gunner window. Didn’t even know it’s a thing until recently.

Red/Cannon Red Members who attend with a Junior Gunner will be able to purchase a ticket in the Family Enclosure during the Junior Gunner priority sale (one Red/Cannon Red Member per JG). This service is available via telephone only - please call 020 7619 5000

Note, I think you have to have purchased the membership before the tickets go on sale. Leeds tickets go on sale soon, the 1st Feb.

3 Likes

No point buying a membership that late in the season.

Facebook / Twitter groups and cross your fingers, legs, toes and ballsack.

Disagree under the circumstances. It’s an increased chance of getting tickets and he’s travelling from America (I think?).

1 Like

Fair bit diff from america but you’d need 4 memberships and no guarantee of tickets never mind all 4 together.

I think either option best hope is for 2 tickets together - via membership or social media. Not many giving tickets up.

For increased chance of going together via official box office, look for tickets in lower tier at least. Lots of people stand so you can shuffle seats or add an extra 1/2 people per row.

Edit - should do the stadium tour while you’re here for sure. The kids will love it.

3 Likes

I’m a season ticket holder, and would say your best bet is to join as a red member and then you will have access to the ticket exchange. The only thing is that you can only purchase 1 ticket, not multiple tickets. So if you were going with your son, you would both need to join as red members.

I haven’t been able to attend a few matches due to train strikes this year, so I’ve put tickets on the exchange to sell and they have sold very quickly, so if you do try and buy tickets then you need to be on the exchange a lot. Getting two tickets together will be difficult. If we progress in the FA Cup you may have better luck, or similarly for a EL match midweek.

As suggested by @Starboy would recommend you do the stadium tour at the very least. You can also pay extra and get taken around by a legend, which may be worth the extra money. I’ve been going for years and still haven’t got round to doing that but defo will next year if we win the PL as you get to have your photo taken with any trophy won the previous season :grinning:

1 Like

Hi all,

Been a Red Member for years but don’t seem to be getting any luck when trying to find tickets through the arsenal site, Looking for another avenue to buy tickets, can anyone help?

Hi,
Does anyone have 2 tickets for this game on Thursday? Live in the Algarve & looking to go up with the missus! Cheers

I had a mate who bought 2 in the home end, ill ask him if theyre still available

This is a huge problem and going forward hopefully something will be done about it.

2 Likes

Been to two games all season cos I can’t get tickets. This year is a complete joke if you’re a red member.

3 Likes