Match Day Info and Tickets

@SRCJJ you’ve got another PM!

@SRCJJ If you want the Southampton for this weekend, please see PM. Otherwise I need to find a buyer. Cheers.

New entry guidelines

Anyone interested in a ticket to the match tomorrow against Man City? Still have 1 available in block 19 (lower tier near away fans). Ticket transfer £70.

I wish I was in England :grimacing:

2 Likes

Anyone know what I can park? I don’t mind having to get the tube from somewhere. But looks like another RMT strike set for the 30th with Chiltern set to walkout, so either no trains or overcrowded unreliable trains for me. I’ve got tickets to the emirates cup with my 5 year old. Thinking about driving, but no idea about parking.

1 Like

Anyone got a spare for the NLD on Oct 1st? Wouldn’t mind going a little bit over face value.

Other sources/ links will help too.

1 Like

Good afternoon everyone,

New to the forum, I just had a question about buying tickets. Some friends and I wants to go see Arsenal v Southampton for a stag do in April. I have seen that the game might be moved if Arsenal makes it to the Europa League quarter finals. Do you think it is safe to wait or is it better to buy tickets right now, especially as we want to be seated together. Also, would you recommend anywhere to buy the tickets cheap?

Thanks a lot!

Hi, I’m looking to get my flights booked from Belfast for the match 29th Aril. It’s still down as saturday 3pm kick off, I’m sure this will change. Away to City on the Wednesday, anyone any knowledge of this match will be Sunday? Would like to book flights while they are cheap!
Thanks

Home to chelsea and could be in a title fight so it’ll surely get moved for TV.

I’d guess it would end up the 12:30 game on the Saturday tbh given they tend to keep ‘local’ derbies in the early slot.

Safest bet would be going for a cheap ish hotel (refundable) and staying the extra night I reckon. Covers all options.

1 Like

@Mackie you’ll find your question here, we try to keep ticket questions in one place :blush:

Welcome to OA

1 Like

I’m looking to visit one of our ‘easy’ home matches late in the season.

No idea where to find affordable tickets though. So far I’ve only found away match tickets that are in the home end. Not fancying that!

Any tips?

The tickets for those games won’t be on sale yet I wouldn’t think. Membership and being on line at the right time or ticket exchange still probably the best bet.

I hope to make one myself before seasons end.

1 Like

Facebook and Twitter pages are the best bet if you don’t want to sign up for a membership (bit pointless for one game). Just make sure to verify the seller by asking for vouches or proof of membership. Tickets should always be face value.

Search arsenal tickets on FB - should be a group with almost 9k members. Post in there which game you want although I imagine the closer we get to a title chance, the less likely people will be giving them up.

Europa league later rounds should have tickets as well, lots can’t be arsed after work, especially if it’s a 5 o’clock special.

1 Like

Message me nearer the time
Ill see if I can help

3 Likes

Thanks for the info guys!

@Invincibles will do

Hi,

Im a RED-member and I search for one ticket to Arsenal-ManU 22jan: Any one that sell? Maybe a season holder that want to sell?

Thx

Hi @SweCarl welcome to OA!

We try to keep all ticket related stuff in one place so you’ll find your question here. Some useful stuff above in this thread too for possible sources of tickets if you have a read.

Oki, good to know.
But is there people answering often and maybe can help?

/C

Some members do help each other out with tickets here but generally OA is better for ticket advice.

This post from just above might give you somewhere to start?